Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
Whenever a user reports a bug, we work to squash it as soon as we can!
In this release:
- Update for iOS 14
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
(Response to 1 star review below)
This app does what it does really well. It stitches vertical screenshots together, after you manually align them. I’ve used it regularly for over a year, and it is very simple and dependable to use. (And the in-app sounds are great!)
A 1-star review complained that the free version is ad-supported and limits you to three screenshots, and won’t let you cheat to stitch more. This is such a disservice to the developers. The Pro version is only $3, permanently unlocks unlimited stitching, and removes ads and watermarks. The free version is otherwise fully-functional, and lets you see if it will meet your needs before deciding to purchase it. I wish more apps made this choice.
Developer Response ,
Thank you 😊 🙏🏻
I like this app a lot. I do wish there was some way to clear and delete images that were used in a previous stitched document from the app’s image file. It would be great to select images to delete from the image files in the app as well as an option to clear and delete all images from the app so that each time I go in the app, I will only see the images I want to use today instead of seeing all the images for the current document as well as the images from previous documents.
Nice, Quick, and Simple
App works great and makes connecting images easy. The team behind this app is also very quick to respond back to feedback or at least that was the situation in my case. I’d recommend getting the pro version if you like to save articles/big pieces of texts in apps, for example reddit posts via the apollo app, for saving into the camera roll for quick reference. Do note that in order for the overlay to show you have to crop the previous image first.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thirty Seven Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Thirty Seven Inc. © 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.