Stock Wars puts you in the fast paced world of traders and big money. Take your shot and beat the markets! Set up your portfolio and watch how your stocks would perform in the real world. Analyze companies, place your orders and watch your portfolio grow. Stock Wars will make you a top trader in no time!
- Create and manage your portfolio
- Learn about real-world investing and test practical stock trading strategies
- Create trader groups to compete with your friends
- Watch your performance against other traders
- Monitor other traders' investment strategy
- Add tag-based watch lists of stocks
- Place real-time orders and track your positions of stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and currencies trading on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, FOREX, and other OTC exchanges
- View real-time quote data with automatic refresh.
- Export your portfolio to applications that support OFX format.
- View company's stock intraday performance with historical trending and charts
- Research stocks with real-time consolidated company's news & Twitter feeds
- Link your profile to Facebook and post news feeds to your wall
- Tweet about stocks
- Social Networking with other traders via Twitter
- Analyze your positions with purchase history, average pricing, cost basis, gain/loss, dividends and corporate actions
- View distribution and historical performance of your holdings
- Intraday updates on market gainers, losers, active and high yielding stocks
- Compare US indices, world markets and currencies
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes, missing stocks
Still crashing... can’t click on anything but portfolio, if I try clicking on any actual stocks it crashes. Stocks are missing- it says I have them, but down 100% and no prices. Really wish this was back up and running, I had been playing for years!
Back but not better.
For quite a while the app wouldn’t even open. Now I have atleast regained that functionality. However, there are massive bugs that need to be resolved. For instance, a stock in my portfolio (which is still there as I found out after checking the web client) is glitched at 95k shares of null value. Tapping on the stock results in the game crashing. Also, while essentially useless in gameplay, the currencies on the news board are messed up and instead of a percent change the return a string. Not sure what’s going on but these issues should be fixed. Honestly though it doesn’t matter too much as the whole point of this is to give an anxiety free stock experience it’s just that now I’m attached to my 120m portfolio/child.
Loved this app but wanna fade again
If support could please help me just trade again. I have been trying for months and it's letting me access more and recover my profile and all but just think you all are working hard on new updates
- Continuous Integration Inc.
- 10.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Continuous Integration, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stock Wars Full (Ad Removal) $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.