Stoic Meditations is designed for the stoic community around the world.
Start each day with stoic wisdom. Do stoic exercises and collect accomplishment points. Finally, study stoic 2000 year-old writings, which are surprisingly fresh and current.
Academic Advisor: Prof. Massimo Pigliucci, City College of New York
- Stoic thoughts: start your day with stoic wisdom
- Stoic exercises: wisdom is knowledge put into practice. Do stoic exercise and collect accomplishment points.
- Get motivated to deepen your stoic understanding through thoughts and wisdom from 2000 year-old stoic classics, which you can browse in the app. Study Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, Seneca and more.
- Mark your favourite quotes
- Set morning and evening reminders for daily stoic reflection/meditation
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Guide for Both Aspiring and Learned Stoics
Simply put, this app is incredibly beneficial to anyone seeking information on the history, practicality, and literature of Stoicism. It has everything you need.
The only problems I have is that there are spelling errors in a few places. Not a big deal, but fixing them would put just a bit more polish on an already stellar product.
Thank you to the developers and Dr. Pigliucci for this excellent resource.
Extremely Valuable Information
A great app with a wealth of information and introductory material found within. There’s almost nothing I can critically say about this app, besides there’s a few spelling errors.
5 Stars Well Deserved
Practical and useful. A well arranged wealth of knowledge that comes in handy in a moment - as well as if you choose to spend some of your time digging deeper. Thank you for this treasure 🙏🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.