- uses the location of your smart device to provide push alerts to let you know when your public transport stop is approaching;
- can be used in addition to other announcements which may already be provided by your public transport operator;
- will let you know if your location signal has dropped out;
- has been developed to assist vision and hearing impaired customers; and
- is endorsed by the Australasian Railway Association.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Mernda line extension updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst metro app ever
This is by far the worst metro app ever. Its user experience is terrible- the ux person in charge should be embarrassed. All people what to know is when the train is approaching and how to get to places. Why the layout is so incredibly useless boggles my mind. Start over save yourself tons of time and reading more reviews on this terrible app.
works rlly well
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Metro Trains Melbourne Pty. Ltd. (ACN 136 429 948)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.