Take a sequence of images and make your own stop-motion video.
How to use.
- Choose "create" button.
- Your camera will start, Click "photo" button to take an image.
- If you have enough image sequence, Click "done" button.
- At preview screen. You can touch on "Play" button to see preview and Click on "Export" button to save video into photo album.
- Camera doesn't work. Please make sure that allow the application to acess "Camera.
- Export doesn't work. Please make sure that allow the application to access "Photo library".
If you have any feedback, feature requests, bugs.
Please send me an email. I will fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your support :)
- support ‘Edit’ feature. Users can continue working on the finished project.
- support front camera.
- improve exported video quality.
- fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing. There is literally no other app better than this. I use this app to make LEGO brickfilms. Something that I would love if you added would be if you can bring photos from your photo library, because before I got the app, I already had the pictures, but I can’t put them on here. Thank you so much!!
It would be great if the app had an option in which we could set up some type of music in the background while the final play is finish... Other than that, everything it's awesome..
I’ve been using this for 6 months, and I have to say, I’m very impressed! I really like it because me and my brother can make LEGO brickfilms! Look forward to using this even more!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.