A Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of.
"I used Stop Watch for a 6K race with 200+ runners shortly after I downloaded it. Stop Watch was supposed to be the backup timer. It turned out to be the only timer. The primary timer crapped out." - Bob B.
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- Distance and average speed calculations per split
- Split time and total times per split
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap's time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data
Stop Watch also features a fully accurate timer!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time (up to 64) to manage your life, kitchen, etc!
For detailed information on all aspects of Stop Watch, please visit our website at www.pencilbusters.com and download the Stop Watch User Guide
iOS 13 support:
- Dark Mode
- Swipe-to-dismiss certain views
- General under-the-hood improvements
- Split notes and distance are now included in exported data
- Fixed a crash when adding a new timer after having deleted all previous timers
Ratings and Reviews
Been using this for several years in my job as engineer. Great to be able to run many splits, type in notes about certain split times, then export all the results to a CSV for data crunching in Excel.
I installed the latest update and I must say this app is now perfect, the only thing I wished it could do (run in the background) it can now do. Thank you Pencil Busters! One cool feature you might consider is a strobe light that you can activate when running at night, I have been almost run over more times than I care to remember, if you included a blinking red light or flashing white flash light feature I'd be totally psyched! Great app, definitely worth the $0.99!
Would have been a 5 star rating, but....
This app is great for getting my split times during my Crossfit workouts, but I wish an upgrade is made for the "Lap" button. Whenever I want press the "Lap" button: the phone beeps, the "Lap" button blinks once, and the "small" stopwatch at the top right side, resets.
PROBLEM: In a loud gym, the beep cannot be heard, also my finger covers the small "Lap" button, so I cannot see if it blinked, and the timer on top is too small to catch at a glance. So, what I need to do is pick up my iphone, bring it close to hear the beep and/or see the reset clock actually reset. When I'm fatigued, sweaty, and to just want to press the button and continue my workout without slowing down, I am not able to... and stopping or slowing down disrupts the workout tempo.
SOLUTION: Please update this app. to where the whole screen blinks "green" or any color, when the "lap" button is pressed. This will provide a larger stimulus and I don't have to second guess to see if the "lap" button was pressed. I think that will solve the problem, and I am looking forward to re-rating this app. a perfect 5 star!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jakob Adams
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Jakob Adams
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.