Would you like to become a Hollywood star, president or try to escape from prison?
It's time to try.
Try to successfully launch your new film, political campaign or get acquainted with the girl, but remember that every step you make can dramatically affects the storyline and end of the game.
The way this game ends is entirely up to you!
- Lots of interactive games
- A large number of genres
- Different storylines
- Multiple Endings
- Available for iPhone and iPad
- You can subscribe to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription
- There is weekly, monthly and annual subscription*
- You'll be able to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Game simplification feature is now available for all users (now you can get premium features by watching ads)
- Free users will now have no ads after some time
- Bug fixes and design improvements
- New interactive game series: "Hollywood Vibes"
Ratings and Reviews
Funny stories and I really like one about Vikings! I think it would be great to reduce timer value, but otherwise it’s very interesting app, thank you developers 💪
It’s a frustrating so-so game
I’ve been playing this game for 30 minutes or less and it’s already frustrating me. I saw an ad on Instagram and saw something about being a movie celebrity which fascinated me, so I downloaded the app and clicked on the one that I wanted which I had to buy with coins 🤦🏼♂️.. luckily they give you coins to start out with. So I purchased the story and I’ve played it I don’t know how many times and every time I couldn’t win over the box office, no matter how many times I tried switching things up. Also, the English is just bad in this game, they misspell words and sometimes the sentences just don’t make sense. I gave the app 2 stars because I see potential in this app and I hope they fix these issues and hopefully they can add some animations for the interactive stories because it does tend to get a bit boring.
The game was a lot of fun so I made a purchase. The increments of payment were for weekly or monthly purchases and it said if you want to discontinue the purchase go to settings. I went to the settings to look for it but it wasn’t there. So, I started looking for a way to discontinue my payment everywhere. I just want help to discontinue paying for this game.
- Timur Karbaya
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © LED GROUP
- In-App Purchases
- Small money pack $1.99
- Medium money pack $4.99
- Big money pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.