SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME
Nothing replaces reading a great book cover-to-cover. But have you ever left one unfinished? Instead, use StoryShots™ to learn or review the key takeaways of bestselling nonfiction books in minutes.
Enjoy the key takeaways of 300+ bestsellers online for free.
Some people like to read. Some like to listen. Others like to watch an animation. You can do all three with StoryShots!
We want to make the core lessons of the world's best books accessible to everyone, regardless of their budget, time, and learning preference.
TRY BOOKS BEFORE BUYING THEM TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
The key takeaways of each book are on average 15 minutes long. If you read just two books a day using StoryShots, every year, you can save more than $10,000 not buying books that will end up gathering dust on your bookshelf and 9 weeks not reading books that will disappoint you.
The books fall into these categories: business, entrepreneurship, management, leadership, self-improvement, personal development, productivity, time management, psychology, habits, health, fitness, nutrition, money, investing, economics, marketing, sales, history, philosophy, science, mindfulness, happiness, communication skills, dating, and relationships.
We have content in 18 different languages including Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, French, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Persian, German, and Turkish.
StoryShots™ is for you if you:
* get frustrated when an author repeats the same concept over and over
* want to challenge yourself to read more
* are a visual learner and prefer to watch a video or animation
* feel guilty about not reading a recommended book
* can't get through your growing stack of must-read books
* want to be more efficient and productive by learning on the go
* need to learn the big ideas of a book before attending an event or walking into a meeting
* want to review the key takeaways of a bestseller you've read before
The key ideas are carefully handpicked from thousands of Youtube channels, TED talks, podcasts, and blogs. Think of them as condensed ebooks, audiobooks, and cartoon adaptations of bestsellers. Learn the wisdom the authors have gained over 10000 hours of hard work in just 15 minutes.
YOU CAN'T MAKE MORE TIME BUT YOU CAN MAKE THE MOST OF IT
Download the app now and discover your next life-changing book.
STORYSHOTS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
StoryShots offers a free version with a monthly and annual premium subscription for offline downloads. not displaying ads, highlighting, note-taking, and more. To get the subscription, go to the side menu and tap on Get premium benefits.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly or annual subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
* Google featured StoryShots in 175 countries (＾ｖ＾) Thank you for spreading the word to your network!
* Made it more clear how to mark a book as finished by changing the button title on the book screen to "Start a Reading Challenge & Mark as Finished"
* Added 20 new bestselling books including Sex at Dawn, Limitless by Jim Kwik, The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy, Difficult Conversations, I Am Malala, Nelson Mandela's Autobiography, Blitzscaling by Linkedin's co-founder, Linchpin by Seth Godin, A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, The Ride of A Lifetime by Disney's CEO, Why Nations Fail, It's All In Your Head by Russ, Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday, Alone Together and The Culture Code
* Made a few minor bug fixes
Love the app? Please rate it 5 stars. You will help us in our mission to make nonfiction books accessible to everyone.
Got feedback? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or ideally use the short feedback form under the app's side menu.
Don't miss out on new books by following us on social media, signing up for our newsletter, or allowing notifications in the app.
* Got featured by Apple as the #1 book summary app in 10 countries!
* Got featured by The Guardian as one of the world's best learning apps
* Premium members can now enjoy experimental subtitle support for some videos
* Improved the pitch and sound quality of audio shots at 0.9x or slower playback
* Change playback rate of audio at increments of 0.05x
* Fixed a crash that happened while rotating the phone to landscape
* Fixed a bug that caused the bookmark screen to be empty for premium subscribers
* Added How to Be an Antiracist, The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, Talking To Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell, Ikigai (one of your most requested books), Atomic Habits, The Year of Less, An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do, The Oxygen Advantage (recommended by David Allen)
* Added The Snowball - the biography of Warren Buffet, Made to Stick, The Truth by Neil Strauss, The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates, Essentialism, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell, AI Superpowers and The Sell by Fredrik Eklund
* Moved up the Full Ebooks and Audiobooks categories to make them easier to reach
* Organically ranked top 2 in Lebanon, top 4 in Italy and top 10 in UAE, top 2 in Romania, top 3 in Swaziland, top 6 in Austria, top 7 in Poland, top 8 in Mozambique, top 10 in Brazil and top 11 in France. Thank you!
* Added daily reminders
* You can now highlight, take notes and share image quotes on ALL books and in full-screen mode
* We fixed a bug that was prompting some premium subscribers to restore their purchase repeatedly
* Added How to Get Rich without Getting Lucky by Naval Ravikant, #1 NY Times bestseller, The Great Influenza by John M. Barry, Not A Diet Book by James Smith, and Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
* Thanks to your feedback, we added time-based categories for audio shots that are under 10 and 30 minutes long
* Added Career & Job Hunting, Investing and Creativity categories
* Added Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Persian, Russian, Arabic, German, French and Portuguese categories
* Added your two most upvoted books: Six Thinking Hats and Feeling Good and several more. Look under NEW and UPDATED categories to find out. If you haven't already, use "Vote for new books" feature under the app's menu to influence our future additions
* Added support for computer-generated audiobooks for some books
* Added 0.9x playback rate for audio shots
* Added The Mamba Mentality by Kobe Bryant, Super Attractor by Gabrielle Berstein and Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer.
* Added support for several new languages (both audio and video shots). Some books now have content in up to 18 languages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rockstar app save time and learn faster
This app rocks, perfect complement and learning guide to many of the major non-fiction self improvement books and more of course :). When I first downloaded the app 10 of the initial 20 books were ones that I’ve already read/listened to on Audiobook. StoryShots consolidates all the main lessons from the books and let’s you learn based on your preferred style (auditory, visual or written) and it’s free!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your 5-star review!
Best app I’ve downloaded, possibly ever!
I’m not one for hyperbole, but I’ve been using this app non-stop since I got it. I never listened to audiobooks before, and now I’m totally into them. A huge selection of great titles, they add more all the time. One small qualm is I wish I had the option to hide titles I have no interest in (certain political titles). Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a ton for your review!
We'll look into the hiding option. If you'd like to discuss more details or provide more feedback, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Outstanding and different
I really enjoy this app because it is different...You can listen or watch a video plus many of the books are discussions... I listen to many apps and this has multiple option to learn from.
We all learn a different ways and this one is amazing love it..
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review!
- Parsida AB
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-2020 Parsida AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Ad-free Premium Access $0.99
- Go Lifetime. Gift Lifetime. $18.99
- Annual Ad-Free Premium Access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.