Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record and monitor your HomeKit, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP cameras, with advanced audio and video codec support, the ability to synchronize your settings across all of your devices, Smart Home integration that ties your home automation system to your cameras, and in-app integrated technical support options for getting assistance when you need it. Download Streamie today. It is free to use with one camera!
Streamie works with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video codecs and AAC, PCM (ulaw, alaw), MP3* and AC3* audio.
Streamie can record your cameras 24/7 to a local NAS, Mac or PC.
Streamie supports ONVIF and Ubiquiti UniFi Protect motion detection with many cameras, audibly alerting you to detected motion.
Streamie supports SmartThings event notification via the Streamie SmartApp (symphonicsys.com/streamie/streamie.groovy) which allows your Apple TV to audibly alert you when SmartThings events occur, like doors opening, lights turning on, motion detection, etc.
Streamie has been tested with cameras from Logitech (Logi Circle 2), Dahua, Amcrest, Hikvision, Foscam, Wyze, Ubiquiti and others.
An Apple TV 4K (2021) can handle up to twenty-five simultaneous 1080p streams. Older models are less capable.
• Title of publication or service: Unlimited Cameras (Monthly)
• Length of subscription: 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If I could ever find a camera that supports this codec, I would test it to confirm.
Get Streamie today to stream all of your IP cameras!
Fixes an issue where changes from one device might be overwritten by another device
Fixes an issue where text field changes in ONVIF / UniFi / Smart Device actions were not applied when hitting Save in some cases
Fixes a crash when the app was launched in the background while the keychain was not unlocked
Fixes a layout issue when displaying multiple cameras on a new iPad Mini (DV!)
Fixes an issue where removing a camera when streaming did not also remove it from the Group (if any)
Fixes an issue where watermarks still appeared for some upgrades
Fixes an issue where configuring a camera might fail without tapping out of a field
Adds event "relay" support for speaking text, playing sounds on each member device for any event originating from another member device
Adds a per-device mute switch that can be remotely toggled
Improves UI for toggling muted, snapshot-sync features in the Accounts tab
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you! 10 Cameras at my Business
I’ve been using Streamie to monitor 10 cameras around my business. The set-up was streamlined and offers options that I have not found in other software. Reliability is excellent. The motion detection and display grid allows me to drill into each camera. The features have expanded with each upgrade while leaving my current set-up unchanged (unlike many updates). I have recommended Streamie to friends and even the least technical person has found the basic set-up simple to follow. Excellent support! I did reach out to the developer with a question and received an immediate response. A big thanks to this developer ... I have tried other software and this has allowed me to have a great system at a low cost.
Great platform for Guys like me who are already on Apple’s infrastructure
I’ve got the full subscription and am able to view my cameras, see events as they happen, and take snapshots of stuff worth capturing. I like it.
Great app to view cameras on phone and Apple TV
I use steamie to monitor cameras on my Apple TV and occasionally on my phone. The interface is simple and the app is stable. Highly recommended. Thank you streamie development team for such a useful utility
Developer Response ,
Glad you have found Streamie useful. Please let us know if there’s anything we can add that’ll make it better. firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Symphonic Systems, Inc.
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021, Symphonic Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Cameras (Monthly) $3.49
- Unlimited Cameras (Any Device) $19.99
- 4 Cameras, 1 Month $4.99
- Streamie Pro for 1 Month $4.99
- Unlimited Cameras (Apple TV) $9.99
- Streamie Pro + 1GB (1m) $4.99
- 9 Cameras, 1 Month $9.99
- Streamie Pro for 1 Year $49.99
- 10 Devices, 1 Year $49.99
- Unlimited Cameras (iPhone) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.