StreetEasy has the largest, most accurate selection of rentals and sales in NYC. It's the best way to find a home in the city.
The StreetEasy app gives you the power to search the way you want, whether you’re just browsing or want to filter a search by neighborhood, amenities, virtual tours, or no-fee. Download today to get a complete view of every listing, building, or property – and unlock the excitement of finding a home in or near NYC!
Use the app to...
- Search for listings, buildings and open houses near your current location, and view full-screen listing photos and floor plans
- Sort and filter by price, neighborhood, buildings, virtual tours, and amenities like doorman, elevator, pets, washer/dryer and more
- Save your favorite apartments or buildings and receive instant updates anytime there’s a change to price or status
- Auto-sync your saved searches, listings, and buildings to your desktop account
- Email or call real estate agents straight from the app
- Tap into the vast StreetEasy database of vetted and verified apartments across all five boroughs and parts of New Jersey
Have some feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We fixed some minor issues and made some performance improvements.
Please continue sending your feedback to email@example.com — we’re listening!
Ratings and Reviews
It makes it much easier
Looking for an apartment in NYC is perhaps the least thing you wanna do here, yet with housing crisis, COVID19, fluctuating rents going up and up, fake advertising, shady basements apartments presented as penthouses and the absurd requests on income and elegibility, I can only say that StreetEasy makes all the difference.
Starting with custom defined searches, where you can define price range, neighborhood, if in a coop or rental building, size of the apartment, square footage, subway lines…It filters thousands apartments to a manageable list. Then you can go to individual selections and zero in on apartments you actually would like to live.
All that work done for you in minutes. Now if you find the place you absolutely love, the rest, the requirements, budgets, credit scores, how appealing you are as a tenant or how well everything is going to roll in your favor… that is a bit beyond what the app can do for you.
In any case, Street Easy can make the whole experience much easier, saving lots of time, headaches and money, helping you find a new home.
Wonderful app, although no map view
This is a review of the app, specifically, and not streeteasy as an organization.
The streeteasy app has been crucial in helping me find a home in NYC. Is still our primary form of residential searching, however it lacks a few features that I would consider fairly standard in this sort of app - chief among them being the ability to view listings in a map view. Unfortunately you need to click into each individual listing to see where it is located. Additionally it's not easy to apply filters via the mobile app (e.g. Pet friendly filter).
Other than that, you can't beat the value this app provides in terms of filtering for no-fee listings!!
Organization & Search Options Need Improvement
I used this app to find my most recent apartment but found it extremely irritating that:
1) I could not search for a building specifically within the app via a search bar. I had to first google the building and then click the StreetEasy hyperlink which then would automatically pull up the app & the information on the building.
2) I could not organize my saved listings in order of me saving them (let’s say most recent). Instead, the best way to organize listings the app offers is by “recently updated”. This means I have to dig through my saved listings to try to remember which one I wanted to review again or share with my boyfriend to check out. This equals a lot of wasted time.
3) As other users have pointed out the filters could be improved to be more like what you get on the standard website. I’d like to be able to enter keywords into a search bar or from the start of a search enter things like pet-friendly, dishwasher, etc. At the beginning of the search. Not just neighborhood and budget.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NMD Interactive Inc
- 116.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zillow Inc.