StrengthMark takes the guesswork out of planning and tracking your weight training. Be certain about hitting new personal records, loading the barbell, and how you spend your time in the gym.
StrengthMark is made for lifters, whether it's powerlifting, strongman, olympic weighlifting, general strength training, or bodybuilding.
Here is how StrengthMark helps you:
• AUDIBLE REST TIMER - Starts when you complete a set to match your planned rest time. Use the full screen rest timer to watch the countdown while you're on the lifting platform.
• HUGE EXERCISE SELECTION - Create your own or choose from over 900 different exercises for strength training, conditioning, mobility, powerlifting, strongman events, and Olympic lifts to build your workouts.
• WEIGHT PERCENTAGES - Use sub-maximal percentages to plan and scale your workouts.
• CUSTOM TEMPLATES - Create templates based on existing workouts to repeat and scale a series of workouts.
• GIANT SETS - Use giant sets and supersets to add another dimension to your training.
• PERSONAL RECORDS + HISTORY - Review your personal records using weights and reps of your favorite exercises like the deadlift, squat, bench press, snatch, clean and jerk, Atlas stone load, and more. For each personal record, you can view the full history of past PRs to get an idea of how you’ve been improving over time.
• ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR - Use the one rep max calculator to establish a baseline for a training program.
- Crash on presence of session notes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app that I've found for tracking percentage-based programs
This app is so simple to use and it works tremendously well for tracking percentage-based programs. I've used it for several years now and have occasionally tried others to see if I am missing something. Nope! I always stick with Strengtthmark because it does exactly what I need it to do in a simple manner.
UPDATE: This app is still great but why did you remove the arrows for navigating between sets. That was very helpful when plugging in sets at different reps and percentages.
BETTER UPDATE: The new update is awesome! Thanks for listening and bringing back the arrows to navigate between sets and the integrated rest timer works great!
Best Strength Performance App
I have tried them all and this app, without question, is THE BEST ONE. I train the Westside Barbell method so this app has been invaluable to me. You can add/customize any exercise you can think of which is crucial training a system that has you maxing out in a different exercise every week. When you come around to the same exercise again, all you have to do is check records, find the exercise, and crush it. Westside also has you train speed on certain percentages of a 1-rep Max and this app makes that very simple to calculate. Just find your record and adjust the training percentage and the app tells you quickly what weight to use. I needed something like this when I started Westside as using a notebook would just be ridiculous. I now have been using this app for over 2 years and it just gets better and better every update. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SOFT, COOKIE CUTTER FITNESS APPS THAT AN OLD LADY WOULD USE. IT'S EASY, STRAIGHTFORWARD, AND PERFECT FOR ANY GOAL-ORIENTED TRAINING METHOD! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Was a 5 now a 1
Went to record my info this morning and the app won’t even open after the update yesterday. Have been using app for 5 years and never had a problem until this morning.
Developer Response ,
Will you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org? Maybe we can uncover why it won't start and push a fix.
- Salt River Software, LLC
- 9.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Salt River Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.