The Study.com app will help you learn any academic subject on the go. Our short, fun video lessons, taught by expert teachers, provide homework help for difficult topics from your classes with easy-to-understand examples and animations. Ace your next test with Study.com’s online courses and test prep.
* Explore over 35,000 educational video lessons from Study.com
* Build confidence for test day with SAT and ACT prep
* Achieve any academic goal – from finding homework help to taking online courses for college credit
* Download video lessons to your phone to watch offline
* Study 5-10 minute videos at home, at school, or on your commute
* Track progress on all your devices – your scores and progress sync between the app and Study.com
Learn at Your Pace:
* Focus on the material you struggle with using self-paced online courses
* Text transcripts help you review tough subjects like math and science
* Retake quizzes as many times as you like and study answer explanations
Browse thousands of courses in subjects like:
* Math: Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, and Trigonometry
* Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Nursing
* History: World History, US History, and Western Civ
* English: Grammar, Reading, Writing, and Literature
* Psychology, Business, Social Science, and more!
Currently, you must be a member to enjoy all the benefits of the Study.com app. With a membership, you gain access to our entire library of resources for students of all levels: K-12, high school, college, and beyond. Whether you are looking for SAT or ACT prep, homework help, or teacher resources, Study.com has the tools to help you reach your educational goals.
We are always working hard to improve things at Study.com!
This update includes performance & stability changes to improve the user experience.
If you enjoy using Study.com, please rate us and review us.
If you have any comments or questions, please email email@example.com - we love to hear what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Affordable college credit! Best purchase ever!
I’ve been using the app for a few months now to obtain college credit. This truly is great for all types of learners! I didn’t think it would work well for me as I typically learn by hands on or interacting with an instructor. But I’ve had great success with this program! And I must say that the tech support is pretty great too. They corrected an app issue within days of being reported. The videos are awesome and the short quizzes at the end of each really help me to retain new knowledge! To the teachers: Thanks for the hard work and great material! I’m definitely going to continue paying for it until I’ve gotten all the credit I can since it’s much cheaper than traditional schools.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback JlsLPN! Really glad you alerted us to a problem so that we could fix it! We appreciate your business and feedback!
Easy to use
I really enjoy using this app. One of the best features is that you can download videos to your phone and listen to them or watch them while you’re on the go. I will connect my phone to my car and listen to the video lessons while I am driving to and from work. The app connects to your online account so when you open the app and login, all of the courses that you selected online appear automatically. Great app.
Horrible customer service/broken ‘cancel’ link
I really hate giving such a low rating but any app who has a broken link to cancel a subscription is a scam. I finally found a place to report a problem with the link and left this note: I actually really like the app and may have used it again if needed but if I can’t cancel cause the link won’t work then no way. That’s a crap way to keep someone from cancelling and will force me to dispute the charge with my credit card if I can’t cancel.
I was then sent an email saying they would cancel but also had this attached to it (direct copy from the email from ‘Maurice’):
‘We would appreciate civility on communications as a common courtesy for all parties. We will give consideration on this one but any further communication with horrible language and approach will be deleted and blocked. Thank you for your understanding.’
First they scam you with an inactive cancel system then they send an email insulting you. I liked the material and may have used it again for my kids if needed but NO WAY will I do it now. Using the word crap won’t even cause a g rated film to lose its rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.