Has studying for the BCBA Exam become #SUPERaversive for you? We get it and, as always, we got you boo. Our goal is to help you #passthedamntest and have tons of fun doing it! So download our app and #joinourclique.
We took our real, relatable, and raw teaching methods that we've seen work for thousands of others and made them more accessible and affordable.
Our app includes:
- Over 2500 fluency, application, and scenario questions organized by each task list item (yes, all 163) or randomized for a quick review sesh. We're obviously determined to help you get this stuff down.
- A personalized test date countdown, reminders, and an individualized study plan based on your upcoming test date so you can spend less time planning and more time learning! Consider us #CheeringYouOn. EVERY. DAMN. DAY. Love ya. Mean it.
- Weekly live study group sessions so you can #talkthisSTUFFout with study buddies from around the world. Because we all know - if you can talk it, you can test it. #BYOB
- Leaderboard competitions, personal weekly stats, and #reinforcement badges to help keep you #motivatedAF.
- Want to know what others did to #passtheDAMNtest? We've got you covered! We've included our favorite #tips and #strategies for you to utilize while studying. #worksmarternotharder
- A StudyNotesABA doodle feed where you can share your #pretty notes and study using others'!
- Discussion board so others can help you learn the most confusing concepts in #ABA.
- A checklist to help you keep track of your progress in the StudyNotesABA #Collective course.
- A deep breathing tool to help you take meaningful study breaks. #meditatewithPAV
- Super fun games so you can challenge your friends, study at happy hour, or just beat your own PR #personalrecord.
- And much, much more. So try it for FREE before you buy it so you can explore all of it!
So, like, really...what are you waiting for?
Come #sitwithus and #passthedamntest.
Terms of Service: https://studynotesaba-3b603.firebaseapp.com/
Subscription Information: The StudyNotesABA app provides premium subscription services. Our premium service gives users access to all content in every section of the app on a monthly or yearly basis. Subscription pricing is $19.99 per month or $119.99 per year.
“Stop trying to make 5th Edition happen. It’s not gonna happen.” -Regina George
Y’all, it happened. 5th Ed. officially goes here. Love ya, MEAN IT. -Liat&Carol
Ratings and Reviews
Such a FUN app
This app is awesome in so many ways. Its a great way to connect with fellow testers, study for ALL the content areas, and track your studying plan from the day you sign up to the day you test. (The latter includes a check list that allows you to check of specific activities relating to each task list item and that alone is sooooo reinforcing 💝) It also gives you access to the twice weekly study groups. #DoubleBonus. This is definitely the most I pay for any app but it is worth every penny for the many features it includes. Also I won’t be paying for it forever, just until I pass. BUT if there was another cool SNABA app that would be useful for clinical practice after crushing the test, (maybe w/ CEU access, resources for supervising BCBA hopefuls, access to the podcast, maybe a podcast discussion group, idk I have so many ideas💡)- I would probs pay for it forever. I love the SNABA community ❤️
SNABA is the way to understand and apply the concepts in both technical and non technical language!
This app helps with fluency, practice and lots of resources at the ease of your own space and time. The live study sessions are super helpful. The concepts are discussed, and a BCBA will help how to figure out and breakdown the concepts! The live study sessions are twice a week so 8 hours of support from the group! There is a bank for visuals, that gives you variety of ways people can learn and understand so so can pick what works best for you. Over all a very helpful app with reference to all the explanations if the questions are not answered correctly.
Recommend this app 100%!
So many activities!
Being the frugal one, I was a little hesitant in purchasing the full app, but once I pulled the trigger, I am glad that I did! I was able to track my progress and take quizzes with me wherever I went! Now waiting to get gas at Member’s club stores, or even standing in long lines at the grocery stores has never been more fun! I did not have an excuse to not study anymore with the app. The bonus feature of this is that the girls at SNABA, mainly Carol, hosts live study groups as well. This has been such a game changer and motivator for me to study for “the BIG ABA exam”.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bx Connections LLC
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © StudyNotesABA
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $19.99
- Updated Premium Yearly $119.99
- Lifetime Access $199.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.