You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Upload your results to our servers and see for yourself, or take part in a weekly Sudoku competition.
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 input modes: "Digit first", "Cell first", popup
* Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option
* Selected digit and various other highlighting options
* Show digit counts option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints that use only logic
* Two levels of automatic error checking option
* Submit results and track progress online
* Top scores and History
* Real time competitions
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about improving this Sudoku app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Or visit us online:
- the Settings panel changes are now saved automatically; the "Save" (checkmark) button is no longer present
- the gray background that appeared on some devices should be fixed now
- the Undo button is now next to the Menu for easy one-touch access
- the "Unable to connect" issue when uploading results should be fixed now
- the font size has been increased to improve puzzle readability
- additional visual improvements and optimization
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally paid (again?), but they deserve it!
I’ve played this version for years and moved it - or downloaded again - with every new phone or tablet. I’ve paid before, I’m pretty sure, but under a different email, so... But, I’m doing so again, not because the ads are annoying (honestly, I hardly notice them), but because it’s so inexpensive and more than worth the nominal fee to support the developers.
I’ve tried many different sudoku apps and this has always been my favorite! I finally bought the app, not because I was sick of ads (there are not many) but because after years of deleting every other sudoku app but this one, they deserve the couple dollars they ask for. ‘Digit first’ is what it’s all about. As well as the simple, pretty design that makes the game easy to play and calming. Love!
Clean interface. Worth it to avoid ads
I used to make do with the free version, but recently ads have been showing up with audio tracks. Given that I have been using this product for years, I too have decided that the developers deserve to be paid and I get peace and quiet.
- Icenta, Inc.
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2017 genina.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.