You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Upload your results to our servers and see for yourself, or take part in a weekly Sudoku competition.
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 input modes: "Digit first", "Cell first", popup
* Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option
* Selected digit and various other highlighting options
* Show digit counts option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints that use only logic
* Two levels of automatic error checking option
* Submit results and track progress online
* Top scores and History
* Real time competitions
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about improving this Sudoku app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Or visit us online:
- Fixed the bug where extreme level puzzles were not being recognized as solved upon completion (aka "Not enough data").
- The new "Custom" puzzle function enables you to enter your own puzzle, then solve it using the same familiar interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but difficulty levels are shifting
I’ve been playing this version for years and I noticed that every now and then the difficulty levels shift dramatically. It happened again about two weeks ago. I used to be able to solve extreme level in average of 8 minutes (daily). In the last 2 weeks that level has become unplayable.
Finally paid (again?), but they deserve it!
I’ve played this version for years and moved it - or downloaded again - with every new phone or tablet. I’ve paid before, I’m pretty sure, but under a different email, so... But, I’m doing so again, not because the ads are annoying (honestly, I hardly notice them), but because it’s so inexpensive and more than worth the nominal fee to support the developers.
I’ve tried many different sudoku apps and this has always been my favorite! I finally bought the app, not because I was sick of ads (there are not many) but because after years of deleting every other sudoku app but this one, they deserve the couple dollars they ask for. ‘Digit first’ is what it’s all about. As well as the simple, pretty design that makes the game easy to play and calming. Love!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Icenta, Inc.
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 genina.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.