For over 12 years we have been supplying Sunrise and Sunset calendars on our web site. We were awarded the Sky Award by the Griffith Observatory. We now have this app designed for the iPhone and iPad. All the features of the web site have been included plus more:
• Daily times and other info is on the home screen
• Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar noon times
• Sunrise azimuth and sunset azimuth
• Moonrise, moonset and moon phase times
• Moon percent illuminated info
• Easily create multiple month calendars
• Print directly to your AirPrint printer
• Email yourself the calendars, which are attached as PDFs. Print the PDFs from your laptop or desktop computer.
• CSV data can be attached to the email
• Copy an image of the current calendar into the clipboard
• Various formatting options for times, latitude, longitude and larger font size selection
• Choose the day of week you want the calendar to start on
• Track Sun option will show local time on home screen and follow the sun across the screen during the day
• Thousands of predefined locations, U.S., Canada and around the world
• Favorites screen saves locations for quick selection
• Ability to make a predefined location a favorite or add your own location as a favorite
• Red Pin feature on the map makes it easy to measure distances between any two points
• Updates for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had to write a scene for a city in the evening and had to determine how dark it was, or in this case, it wasn’t. Had to move the time of events later to match when it would be dark.
Have used this for years to figure out when to get started especially in the Summer when we have to get out there before the heat.
This app is solid. It is clear and gives super accurate times with the extra detail free websites do not provide. This was worth the money.
The developer, Steven Edwards, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.