Sunset and Sunrise Times 4+
Sun Rise and Set Times
Designed for iPad
Live by the Sun! See not only the Sunrise and Sunset times but also the First and Last Light times for exactly where YOU are right now – not the "closest" city. See exactly how much daylight is left in the day - in a large, simple, easy to read display - so you can plan ahead to the last speck of daylight. Both iPhone and iPad support is included in the price. This IS the app you are looking for!
• Sunrise time
• Sunset time
• First Light time (Dawn)
• Last Light time (Twilight end)
• Amount of daylight in the day
• Counts down the amount of daylight left in the day until last light
• At night, counts down the time left until the first light of the new day
• Counts down days, hours and minutes left until the shortest and longest days
• Dates of the equinox and solstice
• See the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last light times for any day in the future.
• Correctly handles Daylight Savings time.
• Access to your location by the app is completely optional.
• Resizable text using iOS's Large text accessibility feature.
*** What our reviewers said:
"I use it least 3 or 4 times a week and it's nice and accurate. Invaluable for any time-pressed gardener!"
"Handy tool for planning when to fish."
"...Now I can time my walks to finish the walk well before sundown... Highly recommend "
"Simple but effective app. As a photographer I use it all the time."
"Thank you for this app - I love it!"
Don't believe us? Look at our reviews in the app store!
An indispensable tool for those who don't want to waste a moment of the day - or the night!
• We wrote this app for ourselves, but love sharing it and getting your positive feedback - thank you for your great ratings and reviews :)
• Further Performance fixes and optimizations.
Thank you once more for your kind comments, reviews and support. Cheers!
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app every day to help me determine my take-off time. I have to be at locations when there is enough light to see but these locations are not usually determined until about 2 to 3 hours before sunrise. This app allows me to select a location, then tells me when first light is there. Using this information, I can determine when to take-off.
Love this app
If you love to notice the daily changes of sunrise and set and the way shadows change throughout the year, you’ll love this app as I do. I especially like the Future feature that allows you to see the daily time changes so easily with the press of the forward or back buttons.
Awesome and helpful for photographers who want to time the sunsets and sunrises for the perfect pictures. its on the money. Love the countdown percentages for length of night left and all of the other great info in this app. Solstice calendar cool. Background photo is neat too. Buy it u won't b disappointed.
Still my favorite of all. I still rely on it to catch sunrise or sunset photos. 😁👍🏻
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Smith
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011 - 2022 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.