Superchargers For Tesla is a comprehensive and dynamic database of Tesla Superchargers around the globe. It builds on top of SuperCharge.info, and adds several features including check-ins, photos, nearby points of interest, discussion forum and user comments for each Supercharger. It also includes support for Range Circles. With Range Circles you can easily predict your distance from multiple Superchargers to anywhere along your route.
One goal of Superchargers For Tesla is to provide near-real-time status of each Supercharger. The app sources some of its information (such as check-in status) from its user-base, so its information potential grows with time.
• Variable Range Circles: Range circles tell how far from each Supercharger you are.
• Nearby Points of Interest: View nearby points of interest, including restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and nearby tourist attractions.
• Latest Status: Recent check-ins have the option to display how many stalls are free/busy for each Supercharger.
• Forums and User Comments: Follow along on Forum Discussions for new, upcoming and existing Superchargers. Drop comments and read comments from other users.
• Photos: View rich photographs contributed by users.
• Latest Supercharger Network Updates: View a summarized list of the very latest updates and changes to the Tesla Supercharger network across the globe.
• Activity Alerts: Receive alerts and updates for Superchargers that you show recent interest in. Alerts include new user comments, photos, point-of-interest, and check-ins.
With Superchargers For Tesla you can be up to date with the very latest Supercharger plans and deployments.
1. Superchargers For Tesla sources its core database information from Supercharge.info. In addition, several other streams of information are crowd-sourced, such as charge status, commentary, POIs, photos and check-in
2. Superchargers For Tesla uses Apple Push Notifications for alerting, and requires that you enable Notifications for this app if you wish to receive live updates on Superchargers of interest to you.
3. Based on its increasing user-base and active notification system, over time it may be possible to get live status updates on Superchargers, including up-to-the-minute charging stall occupancy/availability data.
Ndili Technologies, Inc. has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by Tesla Motors, Inc.
- update to correctly label superchargers that support non-Tesla EVs (Magic Dock), not V4
Ratings and Reviews
Change Permit Marker Color
For locations current in “Permit” status it would be great if the marker was not green. The green marker color is the same as the typical map color and is difficult to see on a small screen.
Runs much better under iOS 12.0
Yesterday I was having many of the problems mentioned by other users and sent an email to the developers.
This morning I installed iOS 12.0 and those problems disappeared. This afternoon the developers quickly responded with instructions on how to use the app and it now works as expected, smoothly without any obvious issues. Now you can use the range circles to plan the charging for a trip in advance without having to sit in your Tesla.
Love this app - used it since 2018
Thank you for this great app. I love to show people the density of the charging network when they ask “are there charges”.
I love the bookmarks, check ins, photos and and the ability to track charging locations I have been to. Thank you again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.