Real-time, live updates between patient & caregiver
Many people with chronic illness or long term conditions are unable to follow prescribed treatments like medication and exercises. Older folk like our parents, or grandparents might find it difficult to remember what meds to take and when to take them. People being treated for conditions like obesity might find it hard to follow exercise routines and control their diets.
Non-adherence makes up approximately 50% of patients coping with chronic disease and long-term conditions, and this can lead to serious problems, like stroke, kidney failure or even premature death.
This phenomenon is mostly due to confusion, neglect, and lack of motivation, amongst many other psychological reasons, most of which can be mitigated by support, and encouragement from a family member or buddy.
SuperMD enables patients to be connected real-time to a caregiver. A caregiver may be a son, a daughter, or a best friend, even if that person is living in another city. SuperMD empowers patients to be independent while making sure someone is always looking out for them. Whether it’s once a day or more often, remembering to take your medications and measurements as intended is not always easy, SuperMD will help you to take your medicines and measurements on time by sending you reminders.
SuperMD is easy to use. All you need is an active mobile phone and line. While using SuperMD you don't have the burden of remembering your password because we allow you to login using your phone number and Otp.
SuperMD can be helpful in the following ways:
- Caregivers are always on top of patients’ therapies without being intrusive
- Medication inventory reminders to both Patient and Caregiver when meds are running low
- Track Patient’s history and generate reports for doctor’s assessment
- Caregiver can intervene should patient be non-adherent
- Caregiver can act fast when patient readings breach acceptable parameters
- Healthkit is used to track step count and distance walked in keeping with your prescribed exercise routine.
- We have a comprehensive database of both prescription and over-the-counter medications making SuperMD simple to set up to suit your needs.
- Easy pairing with select partner devices for blood pressure, blood sugar, weighing scale, oximeter and thermometer.
SuperMD delivers all of these features in a simple, easy-to-use, and accessible interface.
SuperMD offers users the option of using SuperMD as a Caregiver, or as a Patient :
- Caregiver : A caregiver can be a son or daughter, a spouse, or even a buddy. The Caregiver monitors his patient’s compliance to therapies.
- Patient : The Patient is the person who receives treatment and medication for long-term conditions. The Patient needs only to respond to notifications when received, by confirming meds taken and/or inputting readings via paired devices or manually.
Protecting your data is of the utmost importance to us.
We Value Your Opinion
We are constantly striving to make SuperMD the best therapy reminder app. Your ideas, suggestions, and feedback can be sent directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resolved various bugs through comprehensive bug fixing
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital-Health Technologies Pte Ltd
- 151.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © @2020, Digital-Health Technologies Pte Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.