You can manage your child support, alimony and shared child expenses conveniently and securely, using SupportPay. SupportPay is the app most downloaded by divorced, single and step parents for a reason! As the original, most robust, and highly secure support platform, we are trusted by tens of thousands of parents and manage hundreds of millions of dollars in child support, alimony and child expense payments. Parents can use SupportPay to track and manage their finances on their own or connect directly with the other parent, eliminating the need to have the government involved.
Join today in just five minutes without a credit card. Get your children the support they deserve from both parents, and start becoming a happier, more organized, and lower-conflict parent today.
After you have an order or agreement, SupportPay provides the best application to assist in managing the order. Using SupportPay you can manage all types of child expenses such as medical, healthcare, childcare, education, clothing, extra-curricular and more. In addition, you can set up recurring and automatic expenses and payments for child support or alimony payments.
• Add, view & save expenses, payments, receipts & payment proof
• Eliminate manual expense entry by uploading a receipt – SupportPay automatically captures the data thru sophisticated receipt scanning
• Review, dispute and resolve financial disagreements through advanced conflict management methods, while ensuring other payments continue to flow through the system
• Send & receive payments via your bank or PayPal, while keeping your account data private
• Record cash, credit card, check, or even payments made thru state child support systems
• Pay multiple items or send a partial payment
• Customize expense tracking by a child, custom categories and/or merchants
• Store, save, export, and print legally admissible certified records for court, tax, or other purposes
• Use on your own for tracking and certified record-keeping or connect with the other parent for automatic tracking, payments, dispute management, and transparency
NOTE: We are not associated with any state or government child support service or agency and we are not an enforcement agency. We provide an independent application for parents to manage child support and share expenses - directly with each other, eliminating the need for the government to be involved in your personal life. If you are looking for the status of your child support payment from the state then visit your state child support agency. You will not find the status of your payment here. However, you can use SupportPay as an independent application to track your expenses and/or payments as well as a method to manage and share additional expenses such as medical, education, and child care expenses - which the government does not manage.
Ratings and Reviews
Just keeps getting better
The latest update makes it even easier to manage child support and share expenses. Love the new UI too. Five stars!
this is a great product and i am glad i came across it! definitely a great way to enter and track expenses between me and my ex!
Waste of money
While it worked it was fabulous but at one point it stopped the recurring payments and I lost track if it all. Also I cannot anymore see my history, I reached out to the developers a few times but haven’t gotten a normal response yet…. Very upsetting. I paid full price because I want to keep track of my records, but as a waste it seems.
I rarely write review. I’m upset about their dishonesty
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry you were having an issue with an older version. We just released a brand new version of SupportPay and encourage you to try it today. If you have any issues, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sheri Atwood
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Smart Family Tech, Inc - 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.