You can manage your child support, alimony and shared child expenses conveniently and securely, using SupportPay. SupportPay is the app most downloaded by divorced, single and step parents for a reason! As the original, most robust, and highly secure support platform, we are trusted by tens of thousands of parents and manage hundreds of millions of dollars in child support, alimony and child expense payments. Parents can use SupportPay to track and manage their finances on their own or connect directly with the other parent, eliminating the need to have the government involved.
Join today in just five minutes without a credit card. Get your children the support they deserve from both parents, and start becoming a happier, more organized, and lower-conflict parent today.
After you have an order or agreement, SupportPay provides the best application to assist in managing the order. Using SupportPay you can manage all types of child expenses such as medical, healthcare, childcare, education, clothing, extra-curricular and more. In addition, you can set up recurring and automatic expenses and payments for child support or alimony payments.
• Add, view & save expenses, payments, receipts & payment proof
• Eliminate manual expense entry by uploading a receipt – SupportPay automatically captures the data thru sophisticated receipt scanning
• Review, dispute and resolve financial disagreements through advanced conflict management methods, while ensuring other payments continue to flow through the system
• Send & receive payments via your bank or PayPal, while keeping your account data private
• Record cash, credit card, check, or even payments made thru state child support systems
• Pay multiple items or send a partial payment
• Customize expense tracking by a child, custom categories and/or merchants
• Store, save, export, and print legally admissible certified records for court, tax, or other purposes
• Use on your own for tracking and certified record-keeping or connect with the other parent for automatic tracking, payments, dispute management, and transparency
NOTE: We are not associated with any state or government child support service or agency and we are not an enforcement agency. We provide an independent application for parents to manage child support and share expenses - directly with each other, eliminating the need for the government to be involved in your personal life. If you are looking for the status of your child support payment from the state then visit your state child support agency. You will not find the status of your payment here. However, you can use SupportPay as an independent application to track your expenses and/or payments as well as a method to manage and share additional expenses such as medical, education, and child care expenses - which the government does not manage.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Avoiding Your Ex...
Cool solution for avoiding your ex while still ensuring the child support needs are met. Not my favorite app layout, but I know the platform is still new and they’re great at adding new improvements/features.
Messy Divorce Solution
My ex refused to work with me on child support, so we went with SupportPay and boy has it made a world of difference! No more bickering about past transactions or whether or not we’ve been paid- SupportPay keeps a legally-usable record of all payments and other histories, which just gives us both peace of mind. Highly recommend +++
New Platform is a HUGE Upgrade!
The new SupportPay platform is a complete overhaul from their previous release. The dashboard is SO MUCH BETTER and they’ve added receipt scanning, which works wonders for me. If you’re a new or experienced coparent, this app is your best solution for complete child support management.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sheri Atwood
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Smart Family Tech, Inc - 2021