Over 1 MILLION PLAYERS!
Swarm Simulator: Evolution brings the strategic, incremental, idle, clicker gameplay of the wildly successful web game into a new 3D world with dozens of new systems and extra features!
Evolve your way from lowly larvae and drones to all-powerful hive Overminds and beyond in this idle masterpiece! Conquer territory with fearsome Stingers and Locusts to become a tycoon of unit production. Sacrifice smaller units for the greater good of the colony and Ascend over and over as you build your Swarm toward its ultimate goal of universe spanning conquest!
== Swarm Simulator Features ==
Idle Clicker Gameplay
• Endless progression - start with a few lowly units, evolve and hatch your way to unimaginable numbers.
• Idle mode - the game will keep progressing whether it's open or not, take a break for a few hours and your Swarm will grow and grow!
• Ascend your Swarm to start over on a new world but with powerful new Mutations.
• All new 3D graphics and new units, dozens of 3D bugs in a fully 3D world.
• Elixirs give short term buffs to your Swarm, use a Rage elixir to capture more territory ... or a Warper elixir to speed up time itself!
• Golden Bugs can be captured to give long-term bonuses to your Swarm.
• Swarm Lord Invasions, the HFL, Carapace Shards, unlockable skins for your bugs and more!
The classic text-based incremental game has been reborn in vibrant 3D. Download Swarm Simulator now and conquer EVERYTHING!
* Minor fixes, Rocket Fuel now shown unrounded.
Ratings and Reviews
While the game is a bit repetitive at times, it is still extremely entertaining. I have been playing off and on for a bit over a year (I think) and it really is a fantastic game. It doesn’t reach for your wallet like most of the newer games, and while I did spend some money on it (for things like double carapace shards) those purchases are definitely not required to enjoy the game. My only complaint is that for some of the meat producing units, setting a custom amount to hatch will also set the number of twin upgrades and faster upgrades to the same number, so I have to go back through and change those values back to 100%. Specifically I noticed this with hive neurons and neural clusters. Other than this little glitch, the game is fantastic!
Could use some QOL improvements
First things first the app really gets the spirit of the web version. Only complaint I have comes from me wanting to buy even numbers of things. The custom option is fairly annoying to change. Also in the web version is the @ modifier which buys up to the amount you type in. A possible solution I've thought of is have some buttons show up at the top of the screen when custom is selected. One would be a slider that would slide through powers of ten and a plus and minus that would change the custom value. There could even be a button that changes between percent, add, and purchase up to.
It's pretty inconvenient to bring up the keyboard each time to change the value and then switch to the number keyboard. It all being inside the game itself would be much better.
Highly addictive, one of the best clicker games I’ve ever played, if you could even consider it a clicker game. One of the things I like most about the gameplay is the wide variety of strategies and upgrades at your disposal to progress. There’s not really a “correct” way to play the game, it’s mostly up to the user to figure out their own optimal play style. For instance, you need to decide what to spend energy on, where to invest your mutagen, the best time to ascend for more mutagen, what to spend your gold bugs on, etc., which are all based on personal preference.
Overall, the game looks clean and polished, and it’s fun to discover new things and get new upgrades. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a casual game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Iron Horse Games LLC
- 189.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Scary Bee LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Swarm Supporter Pack $9.99
- Elixir Mega Pack $4.99
- Arcane Amplifier Pack $9.99
- Super Shards Pack $9.99
- Elixir Ultra Pack $24.99
- Pouch of Crystals $4.99
- Crystalline King Pack $9.99
- Challenge Crusher Pack $9.99
- Bag of Crystals $9.99
- Barrel of Crystals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.