Sweat deck is the deck of cards workout that will help you mix up your fitness routine with an endless combination of simple & effective workouts!
It's simple: Assign an exercise to each suit & perform them as cards are drawn from the deck. Do you have what it takes to make it through an entire deck of cards?
Sweat Deck features:
- Built in list of common exercises to choose from with demonstration videos
- Joker cards for adding extra challenge
- Deck & rep multipliers for higher intensity workouts
- Cards can be read out to you
- Workout stats & sharing
Upgrade within the app to Sweat Deck Pro and get you these additional features:
- Bigger list of built in exercises for more variety
- Add your own custom exercises
- Time your workouts
- Save and load exercise sets
- See your workout history to track your progress
- Free future exclusive features
Sweat Deck also optionally integrates with the Health app. Enable it in the app settings to save your workout minutes to the Health app.
This update includes general improvements to the app & clear instructions when starting a workout.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a new way to exercise. It’s unique card like form factor makes for an interesting way for getting a good work out. I especially like it’s Joker cards feature so you can throw in a different exercise that sort of gives you an extra challenge. Despite this great experience I wish there was more to it than cards like I wish they added in some sort of currency so that you can pay to make or add your own exercise. Or maybe there could be actual mini games built in to it.
Love it but have small suggestions
I really like this app and the in-app purchase is worth the upgrade. I also love that it speaks the rep count and exercise! I have a few ideas, all of which have to do with making it easier to advance to the next card. Hopefully some of these are already In the works.
The problem is that during a workout I don’t want to be constantly stopping and picking up/putting down my phone to change cards. How about...
1. Create a companion Apple Watch app who’s only purpose is to advance the cards with a tap on the screen.
2. Build in a voice recognition feature so saying “next” will advance to the next card.
3. Advance to the next card based on a set time that the user determines.
4. Or at the very least make the entire screen tap-able to advance to the next card as opposed to a small green box.
1. AirPlay so I can mirror app on my Apple TV. Or even better an Apple TV version of be app.
2. Full screen mode
3. Ability to select music from within app
Thanks for the great work and I look forward to continued use and improvements 👍🏼
The first time I tried to use this app it gave me a king of hearts three times out of the first ten cards. I checked and the settings were correct for a single deck. I left a rather scathing review. I decided to try it again and deleted/reinstalled it. I’ve run ten decks in a row and that bug has NOT reappeared. So, I’m giving it a four star review instead. Looks like I jumped the gun on the negative review.
I’d give five stars if I could use my Apple Watch to advance the cards. Dev, please consider adding that feature as many other fitness apps, including deck of card workouts like RipDeck and general workout apps like JEFIT have Apple Watch apps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brent Chionh
- 30.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Brent Chionh
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat Deck Pro WOD Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.