Work out at home with the largest fitness community of women worldwide, now with barre and yoga! Get the fitness motivation you need with SWEAT, the personal training app featuring Kayla Itsines and elite female personal trainers.
FREE trial for new members!
Join millions of women and live your best life through health and fitness.
Get workouts, nutrition guides and support, all housed within the SWEAT app!
SWEAT hosts programs by world-class female personal trainers, including:
• BBG program, suitable for at-home workouts and includes high-intensity plyometric training, plus 8 weeks of lower intensity, low-impact workouts.
• BBG Zero Equipment, a no-equipment program using bodyweight exercises to do anywhere, anytime. Includes two weekly express workouts that take under 15 minutes!
• BBG Stronger, combining bodyweight exercises and gym equipment in 28-minute high-intensity workouts.
• Post-Pregnancy program that supports new mothers to rebuild their strength and fitness.
• PWR at Home & PWR weight-training programs, including home-based and gym-based resistance workouts.
• Post-Pregnancy program using resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• LIFTING at Home program, ideal for women who want to weight train at home.
• BUILD powerbuilding program, perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• FIERCE at Home & FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts that are ideal for women wanting to burn fat and increase fitness.
• Yoga program with Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (simplified)
Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning:
• Planner that makes it easy to schedule your weekly workouts
• 28-minute workouts using minimal equipment
• Work out with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation and cardio
• Targeted workouts, new fitness challenges and audio cues now included.
Hundreds of Recipes & Nutrition Education:
• Recipes for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan preferences
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
• Track weekly progress
• Share photos from your workouts with friends and the SWEAT community to stay motivated
• Participate in global women's fitness challenges
Education & Motivation:
• Over 300 pages of educational content covering fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
Enable Apple Health with your Apple Watch to keep track of all your activity in the SWEAT app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SWEAT is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis. New customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better.
The Sweat app now has a fresh look and feel!
This update also introduces Sweat Trainer and strength coach, Cass Olholm, with her 10-week workout program, High Intensity Strength with Cass.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fitness expert Kayla Itsines wants you to reach all your health and exercise goals—and her amazing app has just what you need to get there. It’s packed with everything that’s made her Bikini Body Guides an international sensation, including short 28-minute workouts (minimal equipment needed), customizable meal plans, and global fitness challenges. Plus, good news for devoted fans: Sweat also offers targeted programs designed for weights, yoga, and post-pregnancy. Kayla and her crew of awesome trainers are here to root you on.
Love this app!!
I absolutely love this stupid app. It’s got me excited to go to the gym and setting up a schedule and I’ve never had that before. I don’t use the meal planner because I’m a poor college student, so I don’t do much grocery shopping, but the option is there and I really like the meals it offers.
There are a few things I would change, but the pros so outweigh the cons that they’re easy to pass over when deciding between 4 or 5 stars. One, I wish that it gave you the option to change the default warm up setting. Sometimes I forget to change it and it jumps right into the workout and I don’t want that. Also, as someone else said, the mile tracker is wayyy off, but I’m not super concerned with miles right now, I’m just trying to build a cardio base, and I could always just use another app. Lastly, all the tapping is annoying at times, but so sometimes I just don’t do it. I just remember what exercise is coming next and I do it. For the supersets I just use the clock at the top to count my 30 seconds.
Overall, such a good app. I can’t keep the subscription going because, like I said, poor college student and I’m trying to afford a trip to Japan this summer, but holy cow I’m still debating paying for it. I really do love this app. The workout counter keeps me motivated and on track and the workouts are so much fun. I’m really seeing changes and I’m really happy. Thanks Sweat Team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your support, and love having you as a member of the Sweat community! Make sure you stay tuned to our newsletters to be the first to know about any future offers.
Absolutely amazing app
I love this app so much! This is an amazing way to work out. I started working out with Sweat since end of February. It’s very smart and very convenient and you can work out at the gym or at home. There are tons of different programs you can choose within Sweat that suits your current condition and goals. I never liked working out but with this app I became obsessed. What I love the most about it is the instructors that I can find on Instagram. The connection makes me feel that there is a real person who is leading me through this. When I said it’s convenient, I meant it 100%. So first of all, if you work out at the gym, they built it the way you can find everything you need for each activation in one place. You watch a short video for each exercise which is showing you how to do it. You don’t have to run from one machine to another with no break in between. They thought of the adequate breaks in between each activation set. Also I love the built-in timers within timers. I am telling you, it makes it so much easier to do it right. I tried a couple more apps before and my experience wasn’t as efficient, pleasant and great as with Sweat. Amazing work, guys! Honestly, my life has changed since this app. Since I am hooked to consistently working out now, I became more fit, confident, healthier, and just more positive!!! Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 174.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.