MyGrades SIS 4+
Your grades at a glance
Goldin Web LLC
Designed for iPad
SwiftGrade now rebranded to MyGrades!
Meet MyGrades, the simplest way to check your school assignment scores. We support over 180 schools in the School District of Palm Beach County. With a multitude of features to make it easy to analyze your scores, MyGrades is sure to keep you on top of your schoolwork.
MyGrades, formerly known as SwiftGrade, is approved by the School District of Palm Beach County Technology Clearinghouse Committee.
- Spot your scores. Track your progress and see grades seconds after they load on SIS.
- Automatic authentication. Log in once and never again.
- Keep track of assignments. Swipe left to see recently graded assignments, or swipe right to view upcoming assignments.
- Overall performance. See your GPA, class rank, and absences.
- Grade calculator. Add mock assignments to see the effect of a certain score on your grade.
- Dark mode. For improved user experience at night.
- Offline grades. Past grades are saved and can be seen without internet connection.
- Need more info? Open the full SIS right from the app without needing to sign in again.
- Semester switching. View grades from past semesters/quarters.
- Push notifications for grades and assignments
- Support for parent accounts
This application requires an internet connection to function properly. Formerly known as "SwiftGrade."
SwiftGrade has rebranded to MyGrades! This update also includes a host of bug fixes for a better user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a sophomore and have been waiting for a app like this and i’m so glad that my friend told me about this. Some improvements that i would like to request is a calendar system that automatically shows the assignments for that day so when your looking for work that you missed you know what day it was given. Also the app should have reminder section so you can add homework for that night and put a start rating on how important it is to do also reminds you constantly to get done. Maybe in the settings portion they should ask you questions about yourself so they can get a better understanding of the student and set certain standards for that student also give them better habits for studying and recording homework to better prepare themselves for college and the future.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the input! We are glad you like SwiftGrade, and will take your requests into consideration.
Must have for PBC Students
MyGrade is built for the phone and is just so much easier to navigate than SIS, which is just a pain on the phone. Easier access to grades means I check them more often, which allows me to catch assignments I might have missed and turn them in faster before a teacher won’t accept it anymore. You also have access to the dummy grade tool, which is really the only way to see what score you need on the next test to get an A. This app is unparalleled convenience, and if you are a student in palm beach county, there should be nothing stopping you from getting this app
It’s just better
Even though I only found this app as a senior it’s still great and a lot more convenient than loading sis. However I think that some additional features could make it even better and really give a reason to use this app over sis.
1. Push notifications for whenever a grade is posted
2. Actually showing the decimal place of your total grade (for example SIS will only say 90 regardless of if you have an 89.5 or a 90.4 and if you are trying to plan ahead on assignments this can make a big difference)
Regardless I love this app and I’m grateful for the developers :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Goldin Web LLC
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Seth Goldin and Jackson Nunley