Notes and lists are easier now. Sort & group items by category or checked/unchecked. Write notes to yourself. Works offline. Tap to share.
SwiftLists is an organization and life management tool to help you keep track of all the checklist type data in your life. This might include grocery lists that you want to share with your spouse, lists of things you plan to get done during the week, recipes, a list of things you need to take on camping trips, weekly tasks you needs to track and accomplish.
1. Creating, editing, and checking-off items all work without the internet.
2. Data syncs back to the cloud, so if you switch devices your lists go with you.
3. Filter items by checked, unchecked, ABC, or by group if it’s a grocery list.
4. Re-use your items - most people use lists multiple times - if they are buying stuff, or doing tasks, making a travel list, etc. So items don’t just disappear on SwiftLists. Just uncheck everything when you’re ready to start again instead of re-making the same list.
5. Send and receive ‘Friend Requests’. This makes sharing a list as easy as tapping a button.
6. Shared lists sync between everyone automatically and work offline.
7. Invite your friends or family to join SwiftLists.
8. Currently we support two list types: To-Lists and Grocery Lists.
9. Grocery lists come with default categories that you can use to group your items by store department. This makes shopping faster.
10. Hide lists that you’re not currently using and do not want to appear on the home page. Just tap the eye icon, and it will gray out.
New Features: Premium! Enable more features including: check all items, uncheck all items, delete all checked items, custom categories, custom groups, disappear checked items, notes, and more. Get a Premium subscription for $69.99 per year or $8.99 per month.
Premium is an In-App-Purchase Charged to your iTunes account after your free trial expires, auto-renewing (renew price same as original purchase) 24h prior to expiry, managed in iTunes account settings, renewals must be canceled 24h before end of period. Unused free-trial period forfeit upon purchase.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful and easy to use
I’ve tried other grocery list apps in the past and ultimately dropped using them because they were more complicated than I needed. With swift lists I can make my lists quickly and easily. I like how I can sort by category or by what I haven’t grabbed yet. I used the app to make a list for my camping trip too. Nice and simple. Thanks!
Not liking it
Although the app seems very high-quality and functional in many ways, there does not seem to be a way to delete the items once you’ve checked them off your list. The checkmark box stays checked and you can organize the items so the checked items are at the top or the bottom of the list but my lists are temporary. I want the item to disappear once I check it off the list and that does not happen in this appAlso because I signed in without a password somehow. The sign in process and sign-up process are a little wonky. You must be sure you give them your email and password or you can’t sign in again. I think this app has potential but there are some things that need to change to make it useful for me.
I absolutely love the ease of this app….. easy to organize… categorize..
Makes shopping so easy
Another big plus. I had a question about the sharing feature and had a response within minutes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Warren
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Benjamin W Warren
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $69.99
- Premium $8.99