SWIFTSCALES was created by singers, for singers, and is the first app to simulate sitting at the piano with a vocal coach. Unlike other apps & audio lessons, SWIFTSCALES moves with you, as high or low, fast or slow as needed. You control every session in real time or passively, the only limits being the 88 keys of the piano and your imagination. No musical knowledge required! In fact, vocal coaches themselves can use SWIFTSCALES on the go to train and warm up students with exercises they already teach thanks to the app's endless flexibility, customization, and cloud sharing capabilities.
Whether beginner or master, student or teacher, SWIFTSCALES grants a lifetime of ever evolving vocal training. Singers, this is the app you've been waiting for!
APP FEATURES: (*)
-(NEW) Share scales/routines on the cloud
-First user interface of its kind
-Built in sessions from beginner to expert
-No prior musical knowedge required
-Create custom sessions of any difficulty
-Complete control of sessions in real-time
-Unlimited amount of training variation
-Create your own custom scale patterns
-Professionally recorded audio samples
-Bonus Reading and exercises for novices
-Video Tutorials for using the app
-Contextual help on every page of the app
-Supports every mobile device size/shape
*The vast majority of the features in this app are available free of charge, ad-supported. To enable extended app features and remove advertisements, users may upgrade via a one-time in app purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
No sound … until unmuted ringer/alert volume
Couldn’t get app to play though phone speakers. Saw developer comment to other reviews regarding this issue. Tried it and that worked. No other music app I have works like this, but I guess there’s a reason. Before using the app further, wanted to update my previous review.
Great free version, with some little changes needed for custom scales.
First off, one of the best tools for vocal warmups and practice. Very straightforward usage and for the free version, you get way more than enough.
Two issues tho, hopefully can be improved, especially if you're paying for the app:
1. There seems to be a delay when using this app over Bluetooth audio. Maybe it's how the app is relaying the audio, but when connected over Bluetooth, the first two notes in a warmup scale are rushed, almost like a triplet, with the remaining notes following the set BPM. This can get kind of distracting and makes it hard to be consistent.
2. The custom scales function is cool, but it needs more flexibility in terms of adding notes from more than just an octave and a half. For example, I want to do a blues scale and I need more range. Maybe add a sliding keyboard or at least a button for octave +/-
Other than that, overall great app. Well worth the price for the pro version to get rid of the ads. Even the free version is worth it!
Enjoying it so far!
Voice lessons can be costly at times, but most definitely a necessity for safety and improvements. I'm someone who's been doing lessons for years and needed something extra that wouldn't burn a hole in my pocket and I am loving this! Whenever I have time I lay facing up on my couch and I practice my scales and it helps improve my exercises in class.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VELDEN LLC
- 57.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 VELDEN LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade $3.99