The Swing Tempo Trainer is a golf metronome. It provides a way to achieve consistant and proper timing of your golf swing - the key to improving your game!.
A customizable timer gives audio alerts for the times of start, top, and point of contact, as well as a countdown to start of each swing. An animation of the position of the club head also provides visual feedback.
IPhone and IPod Touch versions have a "Pocket Mode" to lock your device.
It is highly customizable:
- Change the times for backswing and downswing.
- View / Edit the ratio between backswing and downswing.
- Save and name your favorite settings.
- Choose the time between strokes and how many audio alerts to play before beginning the next stroke.
- Provides built in presets for several golf pros (Tiger Woods,Ernie Els, Payne Stuwart), measured from their actual swings.
- Record a tempo by tapping on a button. This allows to you easily mimic a swing you see on video.
- Choose between several sounds (or silence) for each of the alerts.
Audio will now play through Bluetooth headphones.
Ratings and Reviews
Volume is too low
Fine for at home but not loud enough on the range.
Volume issue needs to be fixed as of 5/18
Hi this app works fine and has a. Nice visual but or some reason the volume is not loud enough to hear at the range unless it’s plugged in to the earphone, which defeats the purpose of the nice visual. I emailed the developer, but so far no response,
Fix blue tooth
Awesome app! Love how you can control rhythm with the settings. Just seems to be in big delay when using blue tooth. Don’t even hear downswing beep when using blue tooth. If that gets fixed, best tempo app out there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.