First and the original of this kind of swipe puzzle games!
Swipe and make longest chains of similar gems in this challenging puzzle game with exciting special powers.
- Swiped is a very simple to learn swipe action based game for all touch screen mobile devices.
- Each level is progressively challenging and very addictive.
- Challenge your skills in 4 game modes with unlimited levels.
- Excite Magician & Witch by swiping over them along with similar gem chains.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
- Touch and swipe over similar gems to clear them.
- In each swipe action, Longer the chain of gems, higher the score you will get.
- Use special powers like Magician & Witch to get more points.
- Play with strategy to form and swipe longer chains.
Swiped Game modes :
* CLASSIC : Achieve the target in given time to complete each level.
* TIMEATTACK : Tests your raw pattern swiping speed in 1 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min & 30 Min.
* SCORE PANIC : Very dynamic fast paced game.
* CONTINUOUS : Non stop gem swiping fun.
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes Swiped so addictive.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Improved game for latest devices
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fun game. However, I DO wish that, at least for the purchased (paid) version, there could be a way to reset the high scores. Sometimes I play, and sometimes the children play. I know they would enjoy being able to see their names up on he High Score board now and then, but my scores are too high for them to achieve this.
The game is fun, relaxing and helps me exercise my brain since I am a senior citizen. Also I noticed many comments about the game crashing on the IPad. I have been playing the game over a year and it has never crashed on my IPad. The problem may be the Wi-fi connection being used or the speed of the Internet connection.
Great game, but
When you get to a certain level (11) you don't allow the tiles you need to keep going. You have no chance of going further if you can't make matches of existing tiles to get to the color tile you need.
The developer, iGold Technologies, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iGold Technologies Private Limited
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 iGold Technologies (p) Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.