Switcher Studio lets you capture and stream video from multiple iPhones and iPads — and edit it in real time — helping you connect with your community in the most engaging way yet.
Whether you’re syncing multiple iOS devices or just using one, your Switcher account lets you polish live videos to create something amazing. It’s perfect for streaming talk shows and podcasts, meetings and company announcements, demos, education and training sessions, marketing and creative content, live events, sports, and more. And the intuitive interface ensures everyone can create stunning videos.
- Multicamera streaming: Wirelessly connect up to 9 iPhones or iPads to switch camera angles with a single tap.
- Social video integrations: Stream live directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Microsoft Stream, and beyond.
- Live-editing: Switch camera angles, add graphics, b-roll, text, titles, effects, and more in real time.
- Image insertion: Tap to display images, logos, or graphics in your videos.
- Prerecorded video: Roll in prerecorded videos for openers, b-roll, interviews, or special segments.
- Customizable text: Easily add and edit text, titles, CTAs, and lower thirds.
- Video Chat: Bring in a guest caller, co-host, or on-site correspondent from anywhere.
- Switcher Cloud: Store your video assets in the Switcher Cloud for access on any device.
- Camera control: Adjust each camera’s exposure, white balance, focus, and zoom in one place.
Why Switcher Studio?
- No expensive gear: Switcher works entirely with iPhone and iPad cameras.
- Zero turnaround time: Live-editing ensures that when you’re done shooting, you’re done editing.
More features to love in Switcher:
- Stream and record: Record 1080p or 4K video from multiple cameras and export the auto-synced files for Final Cut Pro.
- Facebook comments: Tap Facebook comments in the Switcher app to display them in your stream.
- Multiview layouts: Show multiple camera angles or sources at once with side-by-side, split-screen, and picture-in-picture layouts.
- Scoreboard extension: Keep score during sports streams with customizable Scoreboard templates.
- RTMP streaming: Use RTMP data to stream to Twitter, Vimeo, Twitch, Ustream, and nearly anywhere else.
- Screensharing: Show presentations, websites, games, and apps in your livestream or video by sharing your computer or device screen though our Switcher Cast app (available for Mac, PC, and iOS).
- Audio control: Connect your audio mixer to ensure perfect sound for viewers.
- HDMI output: Send live video to a projector or external display with HDMI or AirPlay.
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com
Compatible devices: http://switcherstudio.com/compatible-devices
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a single purchase price with minimum monthly.
Well I really love this app, but paying $30 a month for a limited user like myself is hard to stomach. I actually think I only used it live a couple of times in the year I was subscribed. While this is obviously not a problem of switcher studios, It just makes it hard to justify it. I wish there was a single purchase price and maybe a minor monthly fee. The system itself is well thought out with not too many confusing bells and whistle‘s to get in the way. I’ve used it with an apple router that I take along with me and had great luck. I also use six of the DJI Osmo units and the control is very simple. I rarely broadcast live so I can’t speak to the ability to live stream so much, but as a way to capture Multi camera video for editing later in FCPX it’s fantastic.
Excellent Live Streaming Program for iOS
Just used the trial version to use 5 feeds to stream high quality video of our school’s Xmas music concert to Facebook. I was extremely impressed. I’m suspicious that those who report connectivity issues or unreliable connections are working with inadequately provisioned WiFi environment/AP. Your going to need a good Access Point that isn’t bogged down with other devices for this to work well. But we had zero connectivity issues and great results with 5 feeds on a Ubiquiti HD Access point dedicated to the task. The software was intuitive and powerful. I loved the pre-made animation and graphic templates. They were easy and looked great. Some more capability in terms of custom design here would be a nice feature to add in the future. Only other thing I’d really like to see added is the ability to connect an HDMI or other camera source via a hardware partnership. Also the ability to add an RTSP source would be really nice. Overall really impressed with this. I suspect we’ll be buying a subscription at the end of our trial.
What just happened?
I started a little podcast out of my little store, in my little town. It was just about things going on around the area. It’s called Around Pickens if you want to check it out. About 6 month into it, I added a web cam and started doing FB live along with recording the audio. A friend started cohosting with me to add some friendly banter, then we started looking at adding an additional camera. WE found Switcher! That was September of last year. Since then, we have added $2k/month in local advertising revenue, but the best part is how many people started asking us how to do what we were doing.... fast forward to May, even during the COVID-19 stuff, we signed a lease for a 3 room studio, and now have 14 other shows that are renting space and equipment from us to create their own shows..... When we max out the rental space, we’ll be making over $500k, that’s not counting all of the live streaming events we do! All thanks to this one little app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.