Imagine capturing the listening experience of a high-end multi-speaker system in a professional studio, and recreating the same expansive experience - with the original depth, detail, realism, and immersiveness – in your headphones. Welcome to the magic of Super X-Fi with SXFI App!
Super X-Fi technology works by mapping the head and ear shape, and transforming audio based on those parameters, for the individual. It allows you to experience audio as if it’s coming from outside the headphones, and the headphones seemingly disappear!
Leveraging on leading-edge precision technology that maps the distinct acoustics of an audio system projecting sound to the human ear in three-dimensional space, the SXFI App utilizes Super X-Fi technology to deliver a holographic audio experience that intelligently translates that complex information into an identical breath-taking listening experience for the headphones.
In addition, everybody hears sound differently in the real world, depending on the shape of one's ears and structure of the head. The SXFI App’s Super X-Fi technology further uses Artificial Intelligence to map the individual's ear shape and head profile, then utilizes a computationally complex algorithm to transform and custom tailor the audio to each individual, so that it sounds perfect to each and every one, and like what they hear in the real world.
* Built-in Super X-Fi technology lets you magically experience audio as if it’s coming from outside your headphones.
* Easy-to-use smart device camera-enabled head mapping that captures your unique ear and head features for a tailor-made audio profile--get the most natural headphone listening experience!
* Supports playback of local music files stored in your device.
* 10-band Equalizer for further audio customization.
Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We now deliver an excellent experience without requiring personalization. Personalization still delivers the best Spatial Holographic Audio experience, and you can also easily switch between them.
Ratings and Reviews
The app doesn’t even have a way to browse the local file system to look for music. I asked their tech support what sources they will support for music and how to download it, and they told me to ask Apple. I asked why they can’t use network-attached storage with a protocol like WebDAV, as other vendors do, and they disconnected the chat.
Lousy software. Lousy support.
App doesn’t work properly stay away
I could pair the headphones to my iPhone no problem but the app won’t recognize they are paired. If your going to bother having an app it should just pair automatically. Why have an app for Bluetooth headphones that can’t even pair with the headphones they are made for.
Doesn’t work as usual
The app failed to know that the Apple EarPods is connected, and keep asking for xFi device.
The last working product was Sound Blaster AWE32. Anything after that were plagued with blue screen of death, and now this app doesn’t know that EarPods is already connected.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creative Technology Ltd
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2023 Creative Technology Ltd. All rights reserved.