Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• 3D Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
• Customize your navigation arrow. Try everyday car, van or even formula.
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car.
• Wrong-way warning (in partnership with Bosch)**. If you are driving in the wrong way or someone is driving in the opposite direction, we will warn you.*
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
Do you want to find out how it feels to have Premium+? Try our 7-day trial for free and discover all Premium+ features. After that, you can decide if you want to prolong your subscription or use basic features only.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
Note 2: Dashcam, Traffic Sign Recognition, and Real View are part of the new feature SmartCam. SmartCam merge all camera features into one. The SmartCam is a part of our Premium+ subscription.
**Wrong-way driver feature is available in Sygic GPS Navigation for iOS, version 22.2. or higher.
More information about features can be find in glossary: https://www.sygic.com/what-is
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Satellite maps are finally here and available to all users. In addition, the Sign recognition feature now recognizes the no-overtaking sign. We are also bringing the innovation of Real View Navigation. Augmented reality feature brings new design and features.
Ratings and Reviews
Update to previous 1-star rating
I love the graphics and Lane prompts in this app. Development team is prompt about responding and they’ve fixed a lot of issues that made the app hard to use. Landmarks and locations now are searchable. Yesterday the app was nimble enough to find the best route through an Interstate closure with traffic slowed to a stop AND multiple road closures in downtown. Never encountered stopped traffic on the drive using Sygic. It takes a little getting used to but well worth it.
This app has very few landmarks loaded into its databases. You must Google a landmark then put the address into Sygic in order to navigate. Love the graphics but I’ve never found a single location in the app by name, including libraries and schools. Not worth the money. Company offered to enter each one I report but would not refund the purchase until they have more appropriate map and search capabilities.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jaro from Customer Care Team.
Downloaded this app months ago but only used it once or twice because the search bar was horrible. I was using Google Maps and I never had issues finding places near me. This app seems to expect you to know the full address of where your going. You can’t just type in the name of a restaurant. This is just frustrating. A few days ago, I decided to give the app one more chance because I liked the idea of the augmented reality feature ( which I paid for). I tried it for the first time today and it was a total let down. The idea is awesome but it’s hard to tell where your next turn is. The AR screen tells your speed and distance but there are no cues to warn you about exits, turns, NADA! Nothing! I missed my exit because the sound was turned down and you simply can’t see the turns in AR mode. I’m going to triple check that I didn’t miss a setting somewhere because I really want this to work. If not... I’m going to request a refund.
UPDATE: still no sound! Then when you get online to try and contact the seller, they just send you in circles. There is no clear way to request a refund. I’m sure I can call itunes but why not make it easy? BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE $$ BACK FOR A POOR APP! Sometimes customer service is what makes or breaks your company...hiding your non existent service Dept behind links that send you in frustrating circles. I WILL BE TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE to try and get my money back.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at email@example.com, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure the fastest solution to your issue. Matus from customer care team.
Update:the search function has greatly improved, but now the directions leave much to be desired. I have noticed that the map shows all lanes of a highway are fine, only to find that it tells me it is time to turn less than 1000 feet from the exit, sometimes it finally tells me I am turning right when the exit only lane appears. Also, on my last trip it kept telling me to get into the carpool lane so it showed me turning, every mile or two; this made it impossible to know when my real turn would be. It would be nice to get more specific info about future turns too. Finally, why is the info bar at top sometimes blue and sometimes green? I am sure there is a reason but haven’t figured it out yet. At this point I only use Sygic when I am in areas with no cell signal, otherwise I use Apple maps. I used to love Sygic and keep hoping they will finally work out all the bugs.
If I can get the program to understand where I am going, it is top notch, but actually getting it to recognize an address or find a location is frustrating at best and an utter failure at worse. At one point you could share an address from Apple maps and that was great but then it was removed, by Apple or Sygic I have no idea, but pretty much an epic failure now most of the time. As I do like the maps, once I have gone someplace I mark the location so I can find it again.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: firstname.lastname@example.org, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure fastest solution to your issue. Alex from customer care team.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sygic a. s.
- 297.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Sygic a.s
- In-App Purchases
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $16.99
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $18.99
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $26.99
- Premium+ 3 Month subscription $12.49
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $10.99
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $16.49
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $12.49
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $17.99
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription $24.99
- Middle East Premium $0.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.