Tablet Command is the premier tactical worksheet app for iPad OS. Tablet Command was created by a team of career emergency responders and professional software developers and supports all-hazard incident management.
Tap and drag units into assignments, map progress against critical checklists, and time-stamp every action throughout an incident.
POWERFUL COMMAND FEATURES ON YOUR iPAD:
- Drag and drop units to create assignments and set automatic PAR timers
- Toggle between scene views: satellite, map or units view
- Automatically timestamp every action
- Create groups and divisions that can accept multiple units
- User-defined work and PAR timers
- Export time-stamped incident reports directly off the fire ground via e-mail or SMS
- Increase safety by recognizing crew fatigue with automatic work timers per unit
- Assess overall incident status at a glance
- Track elapsed incident time to the second from anywhere on the fireground
- Configure and customize an unlimited number of resources
- Create and use customized checklists for any type of emergency
- Manage resources in a map view (Especially useful for wildland)
- Export detailed incident data to support after-action analysis
Tablet Command provides an all-risk incident response, accountability, and resource management solution.
INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR CORE FUNCTIONALITY
TABLET COMMAND IS AN IDEAL TRAINING PLATFORM for aspiring incident managers and will be a trusted companion for veteran managers in real-time emergency management. Incident commanders who use Tablet Command are more organized and more apt to follow standard operating guidelines.
TABLET COMMAND ENTERPRISE
Tablet Command is also available as an enterprise solution for your department.
- CAD Integration - requires custom development
- Customize Mapping - Supports ArcGIS Online Integration to support customized web maps for your agency
- Staffing Integration - supports various staffing solutions including Telestaff, Crewsense, CAD, etc
- Automatic vehicle location (AVL) of units on the map
- Transfer Command of incidents in progress to other incident managers
- Fire Mapper Enterprise integration to display live Fire Mapper layers on the incident map
- Standardize checklists, resources, and assignments department wide
- View incidents and CAD comments from CAD feed
- Auto-populate units assigned to incident from CAD feed
- Configure and share resources via a web portal
Location services disclaimer:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Resolved Display Bug in the Notification Menu
Ratings and Reviews
Real Time Usefull
Just started using the App. I think it has lots of potential. Simple and easy to use. It was easy to set up and customize for my Department. Add a drawing tool with ICS symbology for open line and it should be a hit in the west. I'd like to see some customizable standard phrases for the notes, This would help track our standard progress reports. CAD integration would be cool but might bog it down. One other feature that would be nice would be the ability to import addition images to the standard set.
This is what every fire officer wants
This product is intuitive, requires minimal training, and of course runs on the iOS platform. Even better; this product exists outside of your departments IT department so you have more control on the how, when, and why. As with all things Apple, it just works.
They ripped me off when they first launched this product. Said it work with our CAD and it didn’t. Of course no help or refund! Very disappointed !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tablet Command, Inc
- 204.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Tablet Command, Inc