Tablet Command is the premier tactical worksheet app for iPad. Tablet Command was created by a team of career emergency responders and professional software developers, and is useful in response to all incident types.
Tap and drag units onto an emergency scene, map progress against critical checklists, and time-stamp every maneuver throughout an incident.
POWERFUL COMMAND FEATURES ON YOUR iPAD:
- Drag and drop units to create assignments and set automatic PAR timers
- Toggle between scene views—satellite, map or worksheet view
- Timestamp every action
- Create groups and divisions that can accept multiple units
- Set automatic PAR timers on each unit
- Customize unlimited checklists for instant access during an incident
- Email time-stamped incident reports directly off the fire ground
- Increase safety by recognizing crew fatigue or work-time status
- Improve mobility and dual-purpose on the fireground
- Assess overall incident status at a glance
- Track elapsed incident time to the second from anywhere on the fireground
- Configure and customize an unlimited number of units
- Create and use customized checklists for any type of emergency
- Place resources on a satellite incident scene view (Especially useful for wildland)
- Learn from past mistakes by reviewing incidents step-by-step, even months after they happened
TABLET COMMAND WORKS WELL FOR ANY INCIDENT TYPE such as hazardous materials, traffic accidents, fires, SWAT, or multi-casualty incidents.
DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET SIGNAL FOR CORE FUNCTIONALITY. We have successfully run incidents in caves! Map service requires internet connectivity.
TABLET COMMAND IS A PERFECT TRAINING PLATFORM for aspiring incident managers and will be a trusted companion for veteran managers in real-time emergency management. Users have expressed that department personnel who use Tablet Command are more organized and more apt to follow ICS.
TABLET COMMAND ENTERPRISE
Tablet Command is now available as an enterprise solution for your department.
- CAD Integration - requires custom development
- Hand-off incidents in progress to incoming superiors
- Standardize checklists, resources, and assignments department wide
- View incidents and CAD comments from CAD feed
- Auto populate units assigned to incident from CAD feed
- Configure and share resources via a web portal
Location services disclaimer:
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
-Improved Inactive and Active Incidents List Performance
-Status Button changed for better visibility
-Overview Dashboard improved for additional comments and better layout including displaying the units assigned and their proper status
-Removed units messages in activity record (units added to Tablet Command overview)
-Fixed unit filter error
-Fixed truncated text map callout
-Fixed unit work timer not refreshed in the map view
-Last map type saved for all maps within Tablet Command
-Incident viewer can change map independent of incident manager
-Added PAR timer alert tone
-Fixed bug for some customers error displaying the proper number of personnel assigned to an incident
-Vehicle locations now display for 24 hours
-Send debug/database to email@example.com
-Fixed Unit Radio Name truncated in some views
-Added year to CAD notes/comments
-Display Apple Push Notification when Tablet Command is open
-Fixed CAD filter not including all relevant incidents
-Changed AVL items border size/color
-Fixed map loading the same layers multiple times
-Fixed resolving address to location if address changed
-Fixed crash at startup
Ratings and Reviews
Real Time Usefull
Just started using the App. I think it has lots of potential. Simple and easy to use. It was easy to set up and customize for my Department. Add a drawing tool with ICS symbology for open line and it should be a hit in the west. I'd like to see some customizable standard phrases for the notes, This would help track our standard progress reports. CAD integration would be cool but might bog it down. One other feature that would be nice would be the ability to import addition images to the standard set.
They ripped me off when they first launched this product. Said it work with our CAD and it didn’t. Of course no help or refund! Very disappointed !
TC took only a few hours to learn at a usable level. A drawing tool would be great for wildland fire, as well offering a way to quickly assign various personnel to trucks in a volunteer setting. The ability to send a report by email is easy and accurate. The map layer sure beats the bulky mapbook we carry in the trucks.
- Tablet Command, Inc
- 101.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Tablet Command, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.