Tablet Command is the premier tactical worksheet app for iPad. Tablet Command was created by a team of career emergency responders and professional software developers, and is useful in response to all incident types.
Tap and drag units onto an emergency scene, map progress against critical checklists, and time-stamp every maneuver throughout an incident.
POWERFUL COMMAND FEATURES ON YOUR iPAD:
- Drag and drop units to create assignments and set automatic PAR timers
- Toggle between scene views—satellite, map or worksheet view
- Timestamp every action
- Create groups and divisions that can accept multiple units
- Set automatic PAR timers on each unit
- Customize unlimited checklists for instant access during an incident
- Email time-stamped incident reports directly off the fire ground
- Increase safety by recognizing crew fatigue or work-time status
- Improve mobility and dual-purpose on the fireground
- Assess overall incident status at a glance
- Track elapsed incident time to the second from anywhere on the fireground
- Configure and customize an unlimited number of units
- Create and use customized checklists for any type of emergency
- Place resources on a satellite incident scene view (Especially useful for wildland)
- Learn from past mistakes by reviewing incidents step-by-step, even months after they happened
TABLET COMMAND WORKS WELL FOR ANY INCIDENT TYPE such as hazardous materials, traffic accidents, fires, SWAT, or multi-casualty incidents.
DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET SIGNAL FOR CORE FUNCTIONALITY. We have successfully run incidents in caves! Map service requires internet connectivity.
TABLET COMMAND IS A PERFECT TRAINING PLATFORM for aspiring incident managers and will be a trusted companion for veteran managers in real-time emergency management. Users have expressed that department personnel who use Tablet Command are more organized and more apt to follow ICS.
TABLET COMMAND ENTERPRISE
Tablet Command is now available as an enterprise solution for your department.
- CAD Integration - requires custom development
- Hand-off incidents in progress to incoming superiors
- Standardize checklists, resources, and assignments department wide
- View incidents and CAD comments from CAD feed
- Auto populate units assigned to incident from CAD feed
- Configure and share resources via a web portal
Location services disclaimer:
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- Unit work timer behavior change (see description below)
- Improved Create Incident screen UI
- Resolved bug where the unit tile would disappear when unassigned
- Resolved occasional bug in Units View when dragging and dropping a unit to a column
- Unit menu - removed option for Available On Scene
- Users can select Leave Group or Leave Incident
- In the Units View
- Renamed Assignments to Assigned
- Renamed Units Column to Unassigned
- Home screen - renamed Assignments to Tasks
- When assigning a unit from the unit menu, renamed Assignments to Tasks
- Improved visual indicator for a unit that is flagged as “Alert”
- Removed Brightness Slider from Configuration Menu
- Improved Transfer of Command with confirmation
- Added additional support for Safety Keywords matching
- Units transporting and at the hospital are now reflected correctly
- Resolved occasional issue where a unit would be status of “Other”
- Modified the change Status Menu to keep the previous status until it is confirmed by CAD
UNITS WORK TIMERS BEHAVIOR CHANGE
Prior Behavior: When assigned from one group/division to another, units would maintain their work timers.
New Behavior: The work timer will reset when the unit is dragged from one column to another. This provides an easier workflow for those managing an incident. A unit can be dragged from FA (Fire Attack) column to REHAB and its work time indicator will reset to green. Once the unit changes color, there is a visual indicator of how long they have been in that assignment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Real Time Usefull
Just started using the App. I think it has lots of potential. Simple and easy to use. It was easy to set up and customize for my Department. Add a drawing tool with ICS symbology for open line and it should be a hit in the west. I'd like to see some customizable standard phrases for the notes, This would help track our standard progress reports. CAD integration would be cool but might bog it down. One other feature that would be nice would be the ability to import addition images to the standard set.
This is what every fire officer wants
This product is intuitive, requires minimal training, and of course runs on the iOS platform. Even better; this product exists outside of your departments IT department so you have more control on the how, when, and why. As with all things Apple, it just works.
They ripped me off when they first launched this product. Said it work with our CAD and it didn’t. Of course no help or refund! Very disappointed !
- Tablet Command, Inc
- 193.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Tablet Command, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.