With a clean, minimal interface, it’s a simple and fun way to play and spin your music like a DJ - speed up, slow down and control the record directly with your hands, and use the needle to skip around.
* Import songs, albums and playlists from your music library
* Organize a queue - set up the order of songs or keep a bin of tracks ready to play manually
* Touch the record lightly (on devices with 3D Touch) to slow it down, drag in either direction to speed it up or go backwards, and use the pitch control to change rotation speed.
* Set up the app on two devices and plug them into a mixer to DJ live.
* Choose from six color themes: Original, Snow, Shadow, Canton, 1999 and Anarchy.
* Beta feature: Stream Apple Music tracks (turn this on in Settings)
* Preview feature: Create multiple turntables to play tracks simultaneously.
This app evolved from the Tactile12000 for the desktop. For now, it is free, but we may add premium features in the future, including multiple decks and mixing, streaming audio, and more.
Now the Tactile1800 displays recently played tracks below the queue. This release also changes the default color theme to shadow (dark gray). You can change the color theme, as well as how many recently played tracks are saved, in the Settings, via the menu.
As always, please rate the app in the App Store, and send us any ideas for features!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.