TAILLOG is the flight plan reporting app for Apple iPad and iPad mini, intended for use on flights only by certified pilots or educational purposes of pilots.
TAILLOG is the airline industry’s first app with a fully integrated electronic flight plan automatically registering and reporting the flight progress. TAILLOG dispenses with manual reporting and calculation of times, fuel consumption etc.; miscalculations and missing report transmissions are therefore eliminated. With TAILLOG, the daily handling and administration of paper flight plans are history.
With TAILLOG, you can download your scheduled flight plan directly from your flight plan provider. Among other facilities, you can make last-minute changes directly from the cockpit, automatically register off-/on-block, airborne/on-ground plus all waypoint passages. After the flight, the automatically completed flight log is e-mailed directly to filing as a PDF file.
TAILLOG eliminates all the paperwork for your flight plan. Missing registrations and miscalculations are now history; the automatic reporting facilitates work in the cockpit, all while ensuring a correctly completed flight plan – to the great benefit of the pilot as well as the administration – each time!
• LAST-MINUTE CHANGES : Make last-minute changes directly from the cockpit
• OFF/ON-BLOCK : Automatic registration of off-/on-block
• AIRBORNE/ON-GROUND : Automatic registration of airborne/on-ground
• WAYPOINT PASSAGES : Automatic registration of all waypoint passages
• FUEL NOTIFICATION : Notification system, helping you to enter the fuel status during the flight
• LOG & ARCHIVE : Check your flight plan and log and archive by e-mail
• ERROR PROOFING : Eliminates missing data and miscalculations
HOW TO USE (see below links to quick guide and user manual)
1. LOGIN by creating an account for the TAILLOG system
2. CONNECT to your flight plan provider with your belonging account details.
3. SEARCH for your flight plan, and do last-minute changes
4. ACTIVATE your flight plan.
5. SEND completed flight log for archiving
6. ENJOY your paperless and fully automated flight plan reporting!
User manual: http://bit.ly/user_man_3013ed1
Quick guide: http://bit.ly/quick_ref_3013ed1
The following flight plan providers are supported (more coming soon) :
- PPS/CrewBriefing by Air Support
During activation, the app will continue running in the background. Please notice continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A useful app for pilots
I’m using TAILLOG from sometime now. I’m impressed by the speed of new features being added to the app. The app is continuously under development and support is very quick in resolving any issues. Overall a good helping app for pilots.
Very nice app I am an airline pilot I intend to take this to a higher level with my company
Just one thing we need an update to be able to convert the fuel not only pounds thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the very positive review. Happy to hear that you plan to take the system to a higher level in your organisation.
Please notice that you are able to configure many system settings, including the units of measurement. Please contact our support department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get an operator account for accessing the administrator back-end.
- Blue Chap Group ApS
- 71.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Blue Chap
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.