Fly more than 20 airplanes in an open world or try out more than 40 exciting and varied missions – from airfreighting to dramatic rescue operations! You can also establish your own airline and fly to cities such as New York, London, Sydney and 18 other destinations. Fly the most popular models of planes, such as jumbo jets, seaplanes and a military jet with realistically designed 3D cockpits. Experience challenging weather conditions and try to land your plane safely with an engine failure!
“This is definitely one of the best flight simulator games we have seen in a long time on the mobile platform.” – dnreviews.net
“Take Off – The Flight Simulator soars into the top 3 flight simulators for iOS.” – iplayapps.de
“Take Off – The Flight Simulator offers huge scope and, above all, fun. I highly recommend this mobile game to all fans of simulations.” – eprison.de
“Overall, Take Off – The Flight Simulator is a fun experience all-in-all. One of the best flying games on iOS.” – gamegrin.com
• Fly 24 airplanes with realistic 3D cockpits
• Explore and enjoy the beautiful open world of Hawaii in a free flight mode
• 50 exciting missions available – from sightseeing to rescue operations
• Fly to 21 famous airports around the world
• Start your own airline and expand your fleet
• Customize your planes with different paint jobs and up-grade your fleet for better performance and handling
• Master difficult challenges like bad weather landings or engine failures
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed connectivity issues
- Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic :) but the thing is that it pay to play I’m really annoyed how you work so hard to get something like the a320 but then next 2 levels you have to get a 747 when you don’t know that you have to get it please change the prices of all the planes I don’t think a Cessna is worth 35k
Lag on the To700
There are some problems on the To700. It happened two times. My first one is I try to depart out of London but once I get down the runway it flips and crashes. My second one is I'm trying to depart out of Paris but when I get on the runway the front tire goes into the ground. Please fix if can!
Terrible Cloud Sync
Spent lots of hours and some money on this game with in app purchases, and moved to a new phone with everything backed up and magically everything is gone. Says there’s no cloud sync data, no purchases were restored and NO saved games were present. Literally had unlocked every plane and it goes back to the drawing board. Pitiful excuse for a simulator. It needs serious updates. Do not waste your time or money. As of this writing the game has not been update since approximately April 2018.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- astragon Entertainment GmbH
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © astragon Entertainment GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- A light aircraft full of coins $0.99
- A regional jet full of coins $2.99
- A cargo plane full of coins $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.