Lady Tallowmere's kittens have been acting strange. Still, the dungeon's rituals must be carried out. Despite the unusual circumstances, how many rooms can you clear?
◈ SLAY AND CONQUER ◈
• Raise your shield to survive.
• Defeat enemies. Find the key in each room to advance.
• Level up. Acquire weapons, shields, blessings, and potions to alter your character.
• Achieve a high score based on the room number you reach.
◈ EVER-CHANGING DUNGEONS ◈
• ROGUELIKE RANDOMNESS. Rooms, enemies, items, and modifiers are procedurally generated every run.
• PLAY YOUR WAY. Choose your character and starting weapon before each adventure.
• FIGHT. Each room contains more enemies the further you go.
• WEAPON MASTERY. Use the right tool for the job – each weapon behaves differently.
• LOOT. Uncover higher rarity levels and item tiers the deeper you delve.
• STAY HEALTHY. Drink potions, find hearts, or visit Lady Tallowmere for healing.
• UNLOCK. Expand your starting arsenal by progressing far enough. Success is rewarded, not failure.
◈ PLAYER MODES ◈
• Couch Co-op (local shared screen with 2 gamepads)
• Online Co-op (up to 4 players per game, including cross-platform support)
◈ TECHNICAL FEATURES ◈
• Touchscreen and gamepad support
• Save your game anywhere and resume where you were
• Game Center achievements and leaderboards for eternal bragging rights
• iCloud support for saved games, high scores, and preferences
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
• Fixed an issue where the initial screen resolution could be set too small.
• Fixed an issue where screen resolution options were not being populated correctly.
If text looks too large, please try choosing a higher resolution within:
• Options > Screen > Screen Resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game on the App Store!
If you are remotely interested in anything “roguey” download this game immediately, then purchase the full game! Should be top of the charts- so much fun, so much loot, immensely replayable, and kittens! Also, developer works tirelessly to improve and add to the game, so you’ve got that going for you!
Great follow up but…
Needs some fine tuning.
I loved the first version. And I kinda love the second version too, however, I found some stuff that I didn’t like that Chris might want to address in the next updates: 1) The most important flaw: No bosses. There is a lot of room variations but some interesting boss fights could be nice, like Jazza or Mr Bigguns was. It’s just way cooler than just getting a random cat buff every 5 rooms :/ I miss bringing Mr Bigguns some laxatives. 2) Attack button is too tolerant, I died because I wanted to switch weapon but I threw a granade instead (maybe the switch weapon button is too small). I play at maximum resolution with 150% HUD scale 3) There are some “comming soon” unfinished parts, such as the reaper or weapon smith. 4) No merchants along the way. 5) Curse pillars are just not worth it compared to collecting loot (+1 damage but enemies spawn in pairs is the prime example, who would do that especially in latter levels?) 6) It’s just more braindead hack&slash than the first version. Especially the Emerald Dagger is very missing. I got to room 35 on my 2nd try (after I died due to the button tolerancy) just by spamming lifesteal scythe. I believe the Stun Resistance shield makes it too braindead and should be adjusted. 7) Weapons are somewhat less creative. RPG-7 and Flamethower were funny. Now it’s just melee, bow and some magic. Bugs found: When you have more than 3 rows of weapons it starts to overflow the screen, making me unable to switch to some weapons. Please address some of these issues and I will gladly give 5 stars :) Keep up the nice work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chris McFarland
- 237.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Finnish, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Chris McFarland
- In-App Purchases
- Core Supporter Pack $4.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.