What could be more fun than spending the day with family and friends bargain hunting at Tanger? Tanger Outlets features more than 2,800 outlet stores which are owned and operated by the most popular, brand name manufacturers. Buying direct from the manufacturer at Tanger means you’ll find your favorite looks for less.
Start by creating your shopper profile and selecting your nearest Tanger Outlets location. Are you a traveler? Save other favorite Tanger locations for easy access when on the road.
• Access hundreds of deals and your digital coupon book for extra savings.
• Get savings in a snap when you save offers to your virtual wallet for quick in-store access.
• Favorite your favorite brands to ensure you never miss a sale!
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on your favorite brands, as well as upcoming events at your nearest Tanger Outlets.
• Use the interactive map to plan your shopping visit or help you locate your favorite stores and navigate the shopping center during your visit.
• Turn your purchase receipts into Rewards! Join TangerClub, the Insider’s Club for Savings and Smiles, and earn rewards for every Tanger purchase. Click the camera icon at the top right to access and start logging your receipts into your profile!
Already a Club Member? Access your Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status & points balance.
For any questions, comments, or support, please contact Tanger Outlets:
Customer Service Hours
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Phone: (336) 856-6100
Added ability to save eligible items to Apple Wallet.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Digital member card is not available
The coupons work good. But the app will be forced termination every time when I press "digital Tangerclub card "and "rewards status ". You have to bring your membership card to exercise the right.
Waste of Phone Space
I downloaded the app easily enough. Once I got to the outlet (Foley), however, the complimentary WiFi did not work. Conveniently enough, there was a service desk nearby (no shortage of those!). After I finally got to the lone woman working there, I was told that the 25% off coupon that was going on at the time (end of summer/back to school), available online and through the app, could only be accessed if I was a member OR a member of AAA/AARP/military. Why would one put an offer in an app if it wasn’t applicable at the service desk? The woman was terribly rude and the app was rendered useless thanks to crap WiFi (you have to enter in your Facebook login or email at the mall as well). So now, I wasted time browsing deals and marking stores (with no option to mark stores on the “location enabled” app that I was unable to access while at the mall, mind you) and had a difficult time due to poor customer service. The outlet is fine, by the way. They need to fix the technical kinks to make the ease of access available to those who may be traveling in from out of town (2 hours away!!!). Deleting the app after I finish my diatribe. Great deals at the outlet. Skip the app. It’s useless.
I love this app. It’s always up to date on events going on at the Foley location. I don’t have to use the coupon book. I am a Tanger member and getting my rewards are as easy as taking a picture of my receipt through the app and submitting it. I always check on the deals for every store as a go to of where I’m going to get the best deals! It took less than a minute to download. Not sure why I read a lot of bad reviews on the download process, perhaps it got better. I have never had an issue with updates either. I’m always able to log right on. No complaints.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.