### Summer Sale up to 70% ###
Back in the “old days”, producers and engineers created delay and echo effects using tape machines. Tap Delay combines the warm sound of vintage tape echo machines with a modern, step sequencer-like tapped delay engine which continues the tradition of the tape echo machines into the 21st century.
The Tape simulation includes all relevant aspects for the recreation of a faithful analog tape sound:
• Compression and Saturation
• Tape hiss
• Tape head bias
• Wow and Flutter (Tape speed instability)
• Smooth speed / delay time changes
Three feedback filters with hipass/lowpass and bandpass characteristic simplify the creation of authentic dub echo effects.
The built-in Limiter allows for endless feedback sounds.
Use live input from any source - Microphone, Guitar, Audiobus and Inter App Audio - or take a song from your iTunes library for processing.
• Multi-tap delay machine
• 24 taps for rhythmic delay effects
• Tape simulation ( Saturation, Noise, Flutter )
• Alias free tape saturation through oversampling.
• MIDI controllable including Tempo sync
• Delay loop equalizer for dub effect.
• Glitch free simulation of variable tape speeds.
• Spatial echo rotation effect.
• Audiobus 3 compatible with state saving
• IAA compatible ( Auria, Cubasis, Garageband ).
• AudioUnit AUv3 with parameter automation.
• Ableton Link.
• Integrated iTunes player.
- Hold button for infinite delay hold
- Dark mode GUI improved
- AudioUnit Resizing
Ratings and Reviews
A couple bugs but cool sounding
Some very interesting sounds, there’s a bug that makes the app crash when trying to export presets. Hope things get ironed out soon.
Oh my! This is an absolute gem!
I held off purchasing Tap Delay for a long time as I already have an arsenal of great delay fx apps. But because of a sale I decided to try it out.
I’ll say it flat out - this is absolutely my favorite delay fx of all time. Possibly my favorite of any fx. It’s just beautiful. I don’t think I’ll use any other delay going forward unless I’m looking for a pure digital sound.
So far I’ve only tried it on some of my pre-recorded loops. I can’t wait to try it in my live guitar fx chain.
Great effects, clean interface, excellent price! Thanks for taking the time to label all the features in the app when clicking the help button. So many developers just assume we all know what all these things do, now how the hell are we supposed to learn? Devs like you, helping us to goof off! Appreciate it
Buy this app while it’s still on sale! Similar apps are 5x the price
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harry Gohs
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.