Meet your new cooking coach! Over 4000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an innovative Step-By-Step instruction mode; a ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an incredible Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by what matters to you such as dietary needs like vegan and gluten-free, difficulty, cuisine, and more.
- Use our “What’s in Your Kitchen” feature as a way to search for recipes in the Tasty app based on the ingredients you already have at home! Simply tell us 3 ingredients you want to use and we’ll show you recipes you can prepare.
- Add recipes to your ‘My Recipes’ to save them for later.
- Shop for the ingredients you need to make your favorite Tasty recipes and pick them up at Walmart
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
If you’d like to delete your tasty.co account, log in and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips. This will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for; to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. This will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms. To delete your other accounts, please go to those platforms.
Just the usual tweaks and fixes to make your Tasty experience even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even if you don’t consider yourself a cook, chances are you’ve been tempted to channel your inner chef after seeing one of the fun video recipes from Tasty that are all over the internet. These super-short, step-by-step cooking tutorials show how simple it can be to make everything from Cinnamon Roll French Toast to Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs to Apple Pie Cheesecake. The Tasty app puts more than 2,000 of these easy-to-digest videos on your iPhone or iPad.
I love Tasty, but a few things:
I've loved the Tasty app, and I've watched it ever since it was a thing, and when you came out with an app, I immediately downloaded it. I like that you included a step-by-step mode so you can make the recipe. But here are a few things that I don't like:
-it's not very sorted out. I wish it was more organized, like sometimes I can't find a recipe that I want; for example, that is no-bake, and I can't find one. I wish that you could fix that.
-some recipes you can't watch without having to watch the whole video it is in. So sometimes you guys make 4 ways recipes and sometimes I only want to watch one of it. I wish for that to be an option.
-to many vegan recipes. [ THIS IS MY OPINION ] it may be because you've made so many recipes that you are running out of ideas, but I believe you guys are coming out with only vegan or vegetarian recipes. I'd like for it to be more assorted and not just diet plans or re-posts. Thank you for reading!
Good app, needs Some improvement
I absolutely adore this app, when I feel like baking something I look around and just go for it! I also just love watching the videos of how to make the food! However, I think the app needs some improvement. I love that they added a section where you can leave tips, that’s extremely useful. But, some recipes are outdated or don’t work, or just don’t taste that good. This is resolved due to the tips but still I think they could update the recipes themselves to help others. Another issue I found is that the links don’t work, at the bottom of the app there are recipe ideas and other posts. In those posts there are links to the recipes, when you click on them they don’t work. It would be cool if you could click on it and the recipe would pop up online or in the app. I also have an idea for tasty, why not let users create there own recipes and have a separate tab to search user recipes? I think that would be cool and people could leave comments on their recipes. I highly recommend this app for any beginner baker/cooker or actually anyone!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.