Meet your new cooking coach! Over 4000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an innovative Step-By-Step instruction mode; a ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an incredible Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by what matters to you such as dietary needs like vegan and gluten-free, difficulty, cuisine, and more.
- Use our “What’s in Your Kitchen” feature as a way to search for recipes in the Tasty app based on the ingredients you already have at home! Simply tell us 3 ingredients you want to use and we’ll show you recipes you can prepare.
- Add recipes to your ‘My Recipes’ and organize them the way you want to using our Cookbook feature.
- Shop for the ingredients you need to make your favorite Tasty recipes and pick them up at Walmart
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement/digital-measurement/#choices for more information about Nielsen’s measurement software and learn about your choices with regard to NIELSEN’s measurement.
If you’d like to delete your tasty.co account, log in and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips. This will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for; to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. This will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms. To delete your other accounts, please go to those platforms.
Just the usual tweaks and fixes to make your Tasty experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Even if you don’t consider yourself a cook, chances are you’ve been tempted to channel your inner chef after seeing one of the fun video recipes from Tasty that are all over the internet. These super-short, step-by-step cooking tutorials show how simple it can be to make everything from Cinnamon Roll French Toast to Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs to Apple Pie Cheesecake. The Tasty app puts more than 2,000 of these easy-to-digest videos on your iPhone or iPad.
Great for normal people
I have issues with many recipe apps because most recipes call for one or two random things that are expensive, difficult to substitute, and/or hard to find. Or they claim to be “easy” or “only 30 minutes”... which may be true for chefs or very practiced cooks, but not for normal people who just want new recipes to try. Tasty actually has doable recipes with things most people have on hand. There are of course more difficult or obscure recipes, but most of them are straightforward and geared toward people who don’t have a crazy amount of experience in the kitchen but also aren’t totally green. I seriously check this app every day hoping for new recipes. 😋 My only complaint is that you can’t organize the recipe books yourself. If you save a recipe, it automatically gets filed in “dinners” or “desserts” or whatever, which can make it a little harder to track down a particular recipe.
First of all, I think Tasty is a cool app. I love their recipes and deserts. Sometimes, I like to watch their baking videos just for fun. Another thing about Tasty is that they have a tips section at the bottom of each recipe. That’s where people write down their tips on how to bake/cook the recipes. HOWEVER, the thing is that TASTY DELETES PEOPLES COMMENTS! That made me really mad. At first, some people were saying in the tips section that Tasty deletes their comments and I didn’t believe them cuz I never saw it happen before. But yesterday lots of people wrote something bad about Tasty and today I checked the tips section again and their comments weren’t there. So now I know that tasty ACTUALLY DELETES PEOPLES COMMENTS! I’m seriously not lying. I would’ve given tasty a five star review but I only gave you a three star review because I’m mad at Tasty. Tasty is a good app but I don’t like how they remove peoples comments about them and leave only the good ones so that it would seem like Tasty is a good app.👎🏻😤Also, if you download Tasty and see that there are no complaints about people having their comments deleted it’s because Tasty probably deleted them.（So typical) 😪😒IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME TRY IT YOURSELF!! If you say something horrible about tasty, tasty is probably going to delete it a day or two later. I wish I could give you proof but I can’t because I can’t post a picture here. Just believe me or try it yourself.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 58.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 BuzzFeed, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.