Awarded as one of the 20 BEST APPS of 2018 by TNW.
Get access to personalized tattoo INSPIRATION, connect with relevant TATTOO ARTISTS all over the world, and BOOK your next appointment with Tattoodo.
The Tattoodo app gives you access to the world’s largest tattoo community. Get inspired by tattoo designs from over 600,000 tattoo artists and over 25,000 tattoo studios from around the globe. With the Tattoodo app, you can also easily book your next tattoo appointment and get inked by your favorite tattoo artist. Join the biggest platform connecting the global tattoo community!
FEATURES FOR USERS
- Search by tattoo styles, tattoo design, and motifs
- Get inspired by millions of tattoo ideas for your next piece
- Like and follow the profiles of your favorite tattoo artists around the world
- Save your favorite tattoo ideas for your next appointment
- Find artists & shops near you
- Create an open booking to contact multiple artists in your area, or book directly with your favorite artist within the app
The #1 tattoo app for tattoo ideas and artist appointments!
FEATURES FOR ARTISTS
- Get access to the largest tattoo audience all over the world
- Upload your portfolio, style, and workplace
- Make it easy for clients to find your tattoo shop
- Participate in open client consultations
- Connect with potential clients
- Get inspired by tattoo ideas from artists all over the world
- Connect with other artists
Upgrade to our Tattoodo Pro subscription and start building a better business and audience for your incredible tattoo artwork!
If you choose to buy a Tattoodo PRO subscription, a monthly subscription of $29.99 will be applied to your App Store account on confirmation. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled anytime within your App Store account settings.
We’ve updated the app with a few fixes to improve your experience of finding inspiration, booking appointments, and getting tattooed. Check it out and go get inked!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still checking it out
When you are entering pictures- You can only do one at a time- so before and after a should probably be set up in a different app and saved. There doesn’t seem to be an auto correct or a cut and paste feature- Big downvote- As I’d like to make posting quicker- they charge you right away without being able to choose options- so that’s alittle scarey- But they did respond to emails.
It’s an okay app
Two small things that are kind of bothersome:
1) the locations services are terrible. When I search my city, it doesn’t show it as Richmond, Va. It shows as Richmond, US making it so I have to filter through tons of results and even then none of them are for Richmond, VA?
2) none of the tattoos I like show up in my liked section and when I was registering, if I selected one tattoo I liked it selected all the ones in similar style even if I didn’t like them. Couldn’t unlike them without unliking the original one. Real frustrating.
Won’t be using this app because the location services are out of wack so I can’t find tattoo artists’ work in my city anyway
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your review. We are working hard to create the best app for tattoos out there, so we highly appreciate your feedback.
1) Unfortunately, we have heard about this issue before. Our developers are currently working on solving this issue.
2) We can understand your frustration here. The images we ask you to choose while signing up are indeed images you will see in the same style. We are testing this at the moment in our test environment.
We're working hard on improving our app, and I hope you'll try again soon!
Crazy Big potential
Feels like this app is still in its growing stage, but has huge potential. Couple of things I noticed: 1. Biography? I don’t know if anyone else can see my full Bio but I can only see a limited portion of it. I would recommend either creating a word count on it or fixing it. Great concept though! 2. Artist Artwork Style. I’m a person looking to get my next Horror & Surrealism tattoo, I wanna know which artists specialize in that! And the pics to prove it! There should be a feature to look up artists that specialize in a certain style or even a certain topic! That’s all I’ve noticed so far.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review. We are working really hard on the issues you've addressed! Thank you for the insightful feedback.
Have a great day.
Best from Jay
- TATTOODO ApS
- 117.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Tattoodo
- In-App Purchases
- Artist Pro Subscription $29.99
- Artist Pro Subscription $29.99
- Studio Pro Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.