TB MBC - the ultimate Multi-Band Compressor
TB MBC is a multi-band dynamics processor and analog saturator, providing a wealth of tools to sculpt your audio tracks. With up to 10 fully configurable bands, 2 compressor curves per band, positive and negative saturation, and external side chain support, it is the most complete and versatile multi-band compressor available for iOS today.
- Up to 10 frequency bands
- Every band has two compressor curves
- Upward and downward compression in each band
- Positive and negative (expansive) saturation per band
- Mid-side processing per band (for stereo input)
- External side chain compression per band
- Variable, positive and negative band linking per band
- Manual or automatic, program-dependent release
- Configurable compression knee and compression range parameters
- Audition mode per band
- 2nd order or 4th order cross-over network without phase cancellation artefacts
- Dry/wet mixing control for parallel / New York style compression
- High Quality mode using internal oversampling
- Spectrum analyser with various graphic presentation modes
- Input and output gain parameters, and output digital VU meter
- AUv3 with resizable UI and dozens of color themes to choose from
- Preset management including import and export options
- Undo, redo, A/B switching
- Inter-app audio (IAA) support
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit (AUv3) extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in AUM - Audio mixer:
- Per-band compressor drive control
- per-band positive and negative band linking control; negative values will use other bands instead of the target band
- Larger toggle buttons
- Improved UI spacing
- Improved highlighting of the selected band
- New option to drag all make-up or threshold sliders up and down simultaneously
- New option to change compression ratio by using mousewheel when hovering threshold slider
Signal processing improvements
- Faster channel scanning / initialisation
- Various performance optimisations
- Improved support for non-conventional audio sampling rates
- Reduced latency in non-oversampling modes
- Resolved a bug that could lead to a stereo image shift for saturation in one-band mode
- New presets
- App is now listed under 'Music' instead of 'Entertainment'
Ratings and Reviews
Compares very favorably against the much higher priced (and more difficult to use) FabFilter plugins. Everything Toneboosters makes is designed for ease of use and production on the go.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dirk Breebaart
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 ToneBoosters.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.