Teammate: Kill Team Aide helps you manage your roster in Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team. Pick operatives, select wargear, and keep score. You can even export your lists to send to tournaments or events.
Narrative players will find complete support for Spec Ops. Add strategic assets to your base of operations and equipment to your stash. Keep score during games and your operatives’ XP will update automatically. Should an operative be incapacitated, Teammate will help you make casualty and recovery tests so they can return to the front as soon as they are well (or their commander decides to put them in, anyway).
Please note: Teammate is not a rules reference. It does not contain operative stats nor the rules for any kill team. You will need the appropriate rulebook for your team to play the game.
* Matched play teams: When you create a new team you can now designate it as a Matched Play list, which will hide all Spec Ops features.
* List validation: New non-Compendium rosters will now prevent you from taking an illegal initial list.
* Pre-game team selection: Added an option to validate the list as you select operatives.
* Custom campaign rules: When creating a Spec Ops team you can now adjust how much XP operatives get in a game and/or how quickly they gain ranks.
* "In Memoriam": Slain operatives now have a resting place in the team's Info section. (This only collects operatives slain since upgrading to this version.)
* Tac Ops: Cards that are "all or nothing" will now automatically fill in both bullet points when scored (Interloper, Plant Signal Beacon, Blow It Up!)
* Tac Ops: Cards that require the same operative to score both points will now prevent you from selecting different operatives (Escort Operative, Rob and Ransack, Executioner, Courier, Challenge, Hero's Path, Champion of Mankind)
* Tac Ops: Cards that can only be scored by a specific operative type will now only allow you to score them with an appropriate operative (Reputation to Maintain, Investigate Motive Force, Scry Secret, Sorcerous Ritual)
* Added an option to make a copy of a Spec Ops team as a new Matched Play team (and vice versa)
* When you first create a roster, a confirmation dialog now appears to make sure you know it'll cost RPs to add operatives going forward.
* Fixed a bug where adding an operative that has no wargear options wouldn't cost RP.
* Fixed a bug where deleting a strategic asset would sometimes try to delete the wrong asset
* Fixed a bug where Cerebral Affliction battle scars would persist after a game's end.
* Revised the formatting of exported rosters.
* Greenskin: Added Boy Gretchin operative.
* Warpcoven: Team selection will now determine whether security or recon Tac Ops has the star next to it.
* Elucidian Starstriders: Elucia Vhane canned be added to your roster if you already have one on your roster.
* Gellerpox Infected: Vulgrar Thrice-Cursed cannot be added to your roster if you already have one on your roster.
* Legionary: Marks of Chaos are now color-coded
* Legionary: The new operatives menu now disables the Balefire Acyolyte choice if the operative's mark is Khorne, rather than hiding the entry entirely.
* Legionary: Dark Desecration is now disabled for close quarters games.
* Hierotek Circle: Epithets are now combined with the operative's given name so they alphabetize more sensibly.
* Kommando: Blow it Up! is now disabled for close quarters games.
* Imperial Navy Breachers: C.A.T. Units and Gheistskulls no longer default to having human names.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Ely
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Probably Magic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $4.99