Technogym Live 4+
For MyRun, Cycle, Elliptical
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
TECHNOGYM LIVE is the new digital platform that empowers every TECHNOGYM MYRUN, TECHNOGYM ELLIPTICAL & TECHNOGYM CYCLE. With endless training possibilities, it inspires you to embrace exercise and make it part of your daily ritual to achieve results.
NEWS: thanks to Technogym App for Apple Watch you can now connect your Apple Watch to the Technogym Live App for iPad and share your heart rate in real time. Plus, your workout will sync directly with Apple Health and Fitness. You can download it searching ‘Technogym App’ on the App Store or Apple Watch App Store.
LET TECHNOGYM LIVE GUIDE YOU, WHATEVER IS YOUR GOAL, WHATEVER IS YOUR FITNESS LEVEL.
• Sessions (only available for Technogym Plus subscribers, library regularly updated) – Trainer led on-demand classes grouped into different goals with many episodes. Keep yourself motivated and try to complete every stream to reach your goals.
• Outdoors – Let natural and urban landscapes captivate you while you’re working out. Be amazed by where your travels around the world can take you.
• Routines - Each Routine contains a variety of movements and exercises, whose intensity is automatically set up by the equipment. You will receive step-by-step guidance by on-screen video loops.
• Custom – Focus totally on your training and complete profile-based exercises tailored to your characteristics. Train by intervals or set time or distance goals following your heart rate after pairing your Bluetooth HR monitoring device (also compatible with Apple Watch). From now on, only on MyRun, it is also possible to completely design your personalized speed/inclination profile with the new Custom Profile Builder.
• Technogym Playlists & Spotify and Apple Music integration – Boost your workout with the exclusive embedded playlists for every genre or control your Spotify and Apple Music app directly from inside Technogym Live App
• Running Biofeedback (only on MyRun) – Get the right Cadence and Step Length during Custom exercises to improve your running style and efficiency. The algorithm compares data from individuals and gives standard ranges that you can follow to learn how to find the “sweet spot”.
• Activities repeat (only on MyRun) – Relive your outdoor tracked workouts to challenge yourself and improve your performance letting MyRun adjust both speed and inclination. Connect a Strava or Garmin account to Technogym Live to sync and replay all your runs, walks or trails.
• Strength & Yoga Sessions - Go beyond cardio workouts and add strength or yoga exercises to your weekly routine. With the new Strength Sessions, you will be able to strengthen yourself, with the guidance of a virtual trainer, working with bodyweight, dumbbells or with Technogym Bench.
All of this tailor made and goal-oriented contents, perfectly synched to TECHNOGYM scientific proven quality equipment, will guide you toward data-driven fitness and health progressions and results.
IMPORTANT: TO LET CUSTOMERS FULLY UNDERSTAND AND LOVE TECHNOGYM LIVE CONTENTS, ALL USERS WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO ENJOY ONE MONTH OF TECHNOGYM PLUS SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL.
Read more: support.technogym.com
Bug fixing & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Expected a little more
Don’t get me wrong, i like a lot of the functions in the app, however there could have been done so much more with this app, i am new to the app and see a lot of remaks to improve the apps that just didnt got used, the threadmill is expensive and the companion app should have been more user tuned, more choice or new exercises, routes added etc.
As said im new to the app and some of the exercises are hard even on lower setting, but we can get there eventualy by training so no trouble here. Im missing the setup to schedule trainings, to share exercises on app or social media, achievements, as said so much extra could have been done its a shame that it hasn’t been picked up yet, with the covid pandemic and more people exercise at home there wouldnt have been a better time...
Some training sessions and exercises tuned on walking instead of running would also been nice since my dad 72 years old uses the threadmill also, he walks a lot but running isnt realy his thing any more as you can prob guess, as said so much could have been done....
At the moment the app works for me but i imagine that the point will come soon that i will be starting to look for other apps that give me the extra things, i hope the developers will update it soon and take the advices of the users to heart, cause the app has potential if you ask me, but it needs active devolepment and updating for people to stay and not switch to other apps
Developer Response ,
Dear willem p76, thanks for the accurate and helpful feedback. We are working to improve and add new features as required. In case of other reports we ask you to write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can give direct and personalized support. Thank you
Very poor experience, lacks basic features such as continuing a workout
Updated this two years later, and it’s still pretty much unusable. If you get a disconnect during a workout you need to stop off the treadmill, your workout ends and there is no way to restart. For any longer workout, you pretty much need to use another software. Elevation is still handled poorly. Still no support in Runcline or Zwift for managing the MyRuns incline. Overall TechnoGym has fallen behind other vendors in providing a good virtual running experience. Original Review: Started using this with my new MyRun, and so far a very poor experience. Software overall is buggy, I had several workouts suddenly aborted with a “device disconnected” message. If this happens, there is no way to resume a workout. You also can’t merge two workouts in the list. Deleting workouts also doesn’t work for some workouts. It asks for confirmation, and then fails without error. Workout display is not configurable. It doesn’t show units (miles vs km) and there is no easy way to find out how the previous use configured the machine. It also doesn’t show elevation gain, so for an interval type training you have no idea what overall climbs are. Using an Apple Watch for heart monitoring for me only works for a short time and then disconnects. Overall, this feels like beta software.
Developer Response ,
Dear appenz, thank you for your accurate feedback. Feel free to write to us an email to email@example.com. We will give you direct assistance and we would be happy to hear from you what improvements we could make to Technogym Live. Thank you
Marathon training disappear
I am updating my comment as I thought I no longer had my 10k, 1/2 marathon and marathon training programs available for the MyRun treadmill but I just learned I that I can create or download them from the Technogym App in order to train for the aforementioned distances according to my level. Once I have the prescribed workout in the smartphone, then I can use it directly in the Live app that controls the MyRun Treadmill. Thank you Technogym for sending me the tip as a response to my original comment.
Developer Response ,
Hi SoniktheHedgehog, you can activate a 10k or Half Marathon program from the Technogym App, you can download it on your smartphone. Once the program is activated you can start your prescribed workouts directly from Technogym Live app. Read more at support.technogym.com/post/precision-program-proposed-by-technogym-coach-on-smart-equipment . If you need support send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technogym S.p.A
- 104.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Technogym SPA
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $8.99
- Annual Subscription $89.99