With TechSmith Fuse®, it’s easy to get photos and videos from your mobile device into your favorite TechSmith products, Snagit, Camtasia and TechSmith Relay. Choose to import existing photos and videos, or capture something new using the app’s built-in camera. Images can be easily annotated with the freehand drawing tool and shared instantly with your colleagues through TechSmith Relay, all while you are on the go. Need to take advantage of the editing power in Snagit and Camtasia? Simply upload your mobile captures from TechSmith Fuse to either program, and create custom, sharable content.
• Send multiple images or videos from your mobile device at once
• Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
• Use content imported from your camera roll
• Preview images and video before sending
• Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay
• Easily annotate images on the go with the built-in drawing tool (iPhone only), and share them with your colleagues via TechSmith Relay
• Quickly pair your device with multiple computers via QR Code
• Share recent TechSmith Relay content directly from the app through the upload history
Ratings and Reviews
I appreciate the app and it’s functionality, but have 2 requests which would improve the experience…. 1. Make it possible to upload videos from your phone all at the same time, instead of having to upload one by one. 2. Have the videos upload into Camtasia in order. When uploading the videos they upload out of order so you have to go through and verify each one before moving to the editing area on the Timeline
So much easier than emailing photos to myself
I was so glad to find this app. I take a lot of screenshots to create educational materials and previously I’d need to send the photos to myself or connect my phone to my PC to download them, and then add them to SnagIt for editing. Just too many steps.
There is just one thing keeping it from being 5 stars for me — when I want to add photos to the Library from my phone’s camera roll, it will only allow me to add one at a time (and then I have to scroll through then again to find the next one). Previous versions of the app would allow multiple items to be selected and added to the Library. This slows me down quite a bit and doesn’t make the app a slick as it once was. If fixed, it would be 5 stars from me!
Ability to import multiple files?
I’ve been using Camtasia for years, and the integration with Fuse, except one thing. I can’t seem to find the option to select multiple items to import into the Fuse Library, to then export to Camtasia, or Snagit. I have checked multiple settings within Fuse, but could find nothing. It’s a feature that I KNOW I’m missing! :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TechSmith Corporation
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TechSmith Corporation