Powerful notes app and organizer that helps you gather and organize your information — all in one place. There’s no need to spend time searching for your notes anymore. Create text notes, scan documents and make to-do lists. Synchronize it all with Nimbus Note for future viewing and editing on other devices.
Conveniently manage your notes
- Create notes in the editor with formatting support — bold, strike, underline, etc.
- Add pictures, audio, video, documents, and other types of files.
- Scan and digitise any paper documents and pictures using the camera device. The text recognition feature will let you work with scanned files as well as regular notes.
Organize your notes
- Workspaces - separate personal information from the work-related kind. Create separate databases of notes (with own folders and tags) for different purposes within a single account;
- Create folders and subfolders;
- Add context to notes using tags;
- Use special color labels to make most relevant notes and folders stand out from the list;
- Add most important notes to Favorites;
Group collaboration on notes
- Invite other people to collaborate on notes;
- Assign editing rights to each participant (admin, can edit, or reading only);
Get complete control over your workflow and daily errands
- Add to-do lists to your notes;
- Set time reminders for your tasks;
Your notes available anywhere, anytime
- All of your notes are available on any of your devices — anytime, anywhere;
- Create a note on your iPhone, add to that note on your Mac, and finish it later in a browser;
- Offline access to your notes.
Document scanner in your phone
- Scan documents, pictures, handwritten notes;
- Auto-define document borders;
- Special filters allow making the document black and white or enhance the colors;
- Nimbus Note is optionally protected with an additional passcode;
- Nimbus Note can search through not only text but also images;
- Search for text in docs/xls/html/ppt and pdf files;
- The unique search snippets will let you see the required text fragment without opening the note itself;
- You can find entire words as well as word fragments (for example, the search will find "conscious" in "consciousness");
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Also Available Nimbus Pro:
- 1 GB of new uploads each month;
- Large attached files;
- Premium support;
- More information in every note;
- Searching for text in images;
- More workspaces;
- Advanced encryption;
- OCR - getting text from images;
- Search in images and documents;
$4.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and Conditions - https://nimbus.everhelper.me/terms-and-conditions.php
We've fixed the issue with displaying PDF files
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Date Stamp Malfunction Persists 📆
Although I appreciate this app, the automatic date stamp continues to mark all the notes I create - or work on - a full day later than the actual date (as I first pointed out in the review I wrote back in February of this year). I just finished working on a note, and just like the others I have worked on, it is stamped with *tomorrow’s* date. Meanwhile, no other app on any of my devices behaves in this manner.
This is an issue that should have been fixed already - long since. So I must reduce my rating of this app from four stars to three.
Developer Response ,
Not sure about the date stamp. Please contact our support for that at email@example.com Right now, we're actively fixing all bugs.
5 years ahead of any notes app
IThis app has it all—and... it’s so clean/minimal. You can do, pretty much everything that you “mentally” want to do. With the new editor, you can make multi-column layouts by dragging any line in your note to the left or right of another line (for example, to make a grid of images). It’s got wiki-links—that let you link to any line of text in your notes. It’s got collaboration, user management, iframe embeds, video embeds/uploads, a wysiwyg rich text editing experience, and everything else that a full fledged document editor like google docs has, but... it’s cleaner...and has a folder sidebar and note sidebar that make finding and opening any note really easy. I’ve finally found my golden unicorn. Thanks devs for the continued development! (Note: the only thing I wish it had, was a better search—not only a search that produced more accurate results, but a shortcut that I could push that would bring up a pop up that would let me search things fast (kinda like dynalist).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We have new unique updates planned this year. Stay tuned!
I like Nimbus Note a lot, but could use some improvement
The one function I would love to see most of all is the ability to send from Safari (browsers generally) to Nimbus.
More generally, an iPad optimized interface would be huge.
I love this app for its perfect balance of simplicity and usability. For example, few other apps offering cross platform compatability offer the ability to select and move multiple notes. Boggles the mind, but true. Thank you
- Nimbus Web, Inc
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nimbus Web Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Nimbus Pro $4.99
- Nimbus Pro $24.99
- Nimbus Pro $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.