This app is perfect for vlogging, making explainer videos, practising speeches, recording self-tapes, creating video resumes and much more.
Here's how it works...
You read from a script while filming yourself in high definition. The teleprompter (or Autocue) script scrolls next to the camera lens to ensure you are looking directly into the camera at all times. Simply read and record!
Teleprompter for Video is free for scripts of up to 750 characters and works across all iOS devices. For longer scripts you need a one-off in-app purchase. This app does NOT require a monthly or annual subscription.
Here are some of the features:
* Record videos in ultra high definition (UHD) using the front and rear-facing cameras on supported devices.
* Tap the script to manage and share multiple teleprompter scripts across different iOS devices.
* Import your scripts from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud in .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .pdf formats.
* Format your scripts in Rich Text to make them easier to read.
* Set a countdown to get into position and a countdown to automatically end recording.
* Record your video in landscape or portrait.
* Automatically add subtitles to your videos.
* Add an image or logo to your videos after recording
* Add your own background using a green screen filter
* Record sound in stereo (using compatible microphones)
* Control the app with a Bluetooth device / Apple Watch. This includes starting and stopping recording and controlling the script scrolling.
* Tap the screen to manually set the exposure, tap and hold for AE Lock, pinch the screen to zoom.
* Mirror the script for use in a teleprompter device.
* Display a 3x3 grid to help you position yourself.
* Adjust the font size and scrolling speed.
This version includes some minor improvements to translations.
Ratings and Reviews
Just got this app today for our company because our CEO had to make a video using a script and we couldn’t figure out how to let him read the script but not appear to be reading the script (make sense?) Well, we were hanging his printed speech off everything, even taping it to people. LOL 🤣 He was getting frustrated as he dislikes doing these types of things. I quickly googled something like how to read a script when making an iPhone video (modern searching for all you SEO lovers❤️) and this app came up in the search. We were making the video on an iPhone 11 plus max. We were a little skeptical about the teleprompter but at that point we were willing to try anything. So we did, and we loved it. All I had to do was save his speech to Dropbox and upload it! Easy!!!! I honestly cannot believe how easy this whole process was. We immediately bought the premium version after a quick trial video bc the speech was a long 3 minute script. It worked great. Yay!!!! A big thank you and shout out to the developers of this app. 💞😍🥰 we are now excited to figure out all the ways we can use it especially for social media. We’re trying to make more video content. One more YAY for this app!!!🎉 Great for business - not just kids making social posts. Ps I love this app so much I didn’t even wait to be prompted to write this review!! 😊😊😁😆
Thank you for this APP!
Omg! You saved me! Having to do 2 company presentation assignments had me stressed! I’m a sales rep and I know my business but when we were all required to record a presentation we offer I was overwhelmed with how am I going to pull this off with an iPhone and terrible memory. I made cue cards on my laptop but when I filmed I wasn’t looking right at the camera which was super awk. After googling app that has cue cards and video this app magically appeared. I downloaded it and was able to upload my script via Dropbox in seconds. My video is awesome!! I mean totally nailed it and it saved so much time. Thank you for creating it. I gladly gave my $11 to upload my scripts and it was worth every penny. I am going to definitely use this more but you guys saved my day. Thank you!
Great app but needs a bit of tweaking
Really really easy app to use if you need it for self tape auditions like I do BUT when I manually type my scripts or copy them in I can only scroll down so far and then I can’t see what I’m typing.
I’d also love it if there was the option for it to auto scroll up when it hears me say the dialogue instead of auto scroll or if it had an option to slow the scroll or speed it up etc... but all in all I love this app and I’m going to get a lot of use out of it. I’ll upgrade if they fix the issues and add those other options.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Norton Five Ltd
- 94.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Norton Five Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Longer scripts $11.99
- Long scripts and add images $14.99
- Import image or logo $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.