This app is perfect for vlogging, making explainer videos, practising speeches, recording self-tapes, creating video resumes and much more.
Here's how it works...
You read from a script while filming yourself in high definition. The teleprompter (or Autocue) script scrolls next to the camera lens to ensure you are looking directly into the camera at all times. Simply read and record!
Scripted Video is free for scripts of up to 750 characters and works across all iOS devices. For longer scripts you need a one-off in-app purchase. This app does NOT require a monthly or annual subscription.
Here are some of the features:
* Record videos in ultra high definition (UHD) using the front and rear-facing camera.
* Tap the script to manage and share multiple teleprompter scripts across different iOS devices.
* Import your scripts from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud in .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .pdf formats.
* Format your scripts in Rich Text to make them easier to read.
* Set a countdown to get into position and a countdown to automatically end recording.
* Record your video in landscape or portrait.
* Automatically add subtitles to your videos.
* Control the app with a Bluetooth device. This includes starting and stopping recording and controlling the script scrolling.
* Tap the screen to manually set the exposure, tap and hold for AE Lock, pinch the screen to zoom.
* Mirror the script for use in a teleprompter device.
* Display a 3x3 grid to help you position yourself.
* Adjust the font size and scrolling speed.
We are always adding new features to improve your experience with the app. You can now import scripts from iCloud and preview your video before saving. We have also made it easier to share your videos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for this APP!
Omg! You saved me! Having to do 2 company presentation assignments had me stressed! I’m a sales rep and I know my business but when we were all required to record a presentation we offer I was overwhelmed with how am I going to pull this off with an iPhone and terrible memory. I made cue cards on my laptop but when I filmed I wasn’t looking right at the camera which was super awk. After googling app that has cue cards and video this app magically appeared. I downloaded it and was able to upload my script via Dropbox in seconds. My video is awesome!! I mean totally nailed it and it saved so much time. Thank you for creating it. I gladly gave my $11 to upload my scripts and it was worth every penny. I am going to definitely use this more but you guys saved my day. Thank you!
TelePrompTer is wonderful and Phil’s support is even better.
TelePrompTer is a wonderful app, especially considering it’s ONE time fee of $12. That’s less than the MONTHLY fee ($14) of its leading competitor. Sure, the competitor has more bells and whistles but nothing I don’t already have in my Windows Movie Maker, so why sign up for monthly fees for redundant products?
Phil’s support was phenomenal as we exchanged 4-5 emails quickly to troubleshoot MY mistake. I downloaded the app to my iPad using one email (that I never otherwise use) but signed into using my usual email.
If you’re looking for a TelePrompTer, this is a GREAT value.
Great app but needs a bit of tweaking
Really really easy app to use if you need it for self tape auditions like I do BUT when I manually type my scripts or copy them in I can only scroll down so far and then I can’t see what I’m typing.
I’d also love it if there was the option for it to auto scroll up when it hears me say the dialogue instead of auto scroll or if it had an option to slow the scroll or speed it up etc... but all in all I love this app and I’m going to get a lot of use out of it. I’ll upgrade if they fix the issues and add those other options.
- Norton Five Ltd
- 65.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Norton Five Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Removal of length limit for all scripts $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.