This app is perfect for vlogging, making explainer videos, practising speeches, recording self-tapes, creating video resumes and much more.
Here's how it works...
You read from a script while filming yourself in high definition. The teleprompter (or Autocue) script scrolls next to the camera lens to ensure you are looking directly into the camera at all times. Simply read and record!
Scripted Video is free for scripts of up to 750 characters and works across all iOS devices. For longer scripts you need a one-off in-app purchase. This app does NOT require a monthly or annual subscription.
Here are some of the features:
* Record videos in ultra high definition (UHD) using the front and rear-facing cameras on supported devices.
* Tap the script to manage and share multiple teleprompter scripts across different iOS devices.
* Import your scripts from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud in .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .pdf formats.
* Format your scripts in Rich Text to make them easier to read.
* Set a countdown to get into position and a countdown to automatically end recording.
* Record your video in landscape or portrait.
* Automatically add subtitles to your videos.
* Add an image or logo to your videos after recording
* Record sound in stereo (using compatible microphones)
* Control the app with a Bluetooth device / Apple Watch. This includes starting and stopping recording and controlling the script scrolling.
* Tap the screen to manually set the exposure, tap and hold for AE Lock, pinch the screen to zoom.
* Mirror the script for use in a teleprompter device.
* Display a 3x3 grid to help you position yourself.
* Adjust the font size and scrolling speed.
There are some major improvements to how the subtitles are generated. If you've been frustrated with the subtitles in the past, I think you'll be happy now :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for this APP!
Omg! You saved me! Having to do 2 company presentation assignments had me stressed! I’m a sales rep and I know my business but when we were all required to record a presentation we offer I was overwhelmed with how am I going to pull this off with an iPhone and terrible memory. I made cue cards on my laptop but when I filmed I wasn’t looking right at the camera which was super awk. After googling app that has cue cards and video this app magically appeared. I downloaded it and was able to upload my script via Dropbox in seconds. My video is awesome!! I mean totally nailed it and it saved so much time. Thank you for creating it. I gladly gave my $11 to upload my scripts and it was worth every penny. I am going to definitely use this more but you guys saved my day. Thank you!
TelePrompTer is wonderful and Phil’s support is even better.
TelePrompTer is a wonderful app, especially considering it’s ONE time fee of $12. That’s less than the MONTHLY fee ($14) of its leading competitor. Sure, the competitor has more bells and whistles but nothing I don’t already have in my Windows Movie Maker, so why sign up for monthly fees for redundant products?
Phil’s support was phenomenal as we exchanged 4-5 emails quickly to troubleshoot MY mistake. I downloaded the app to my iPad using one email (that I never otherwise use) but signed into using my usual email.
If you’re looking for a TelePrompTer, this is a GREAT value.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. ❤️
I’m frankly pretty disappointed with this app. Despite purchasing the all inclusive package, the script would randomly stop scrolling, and literally failed to save videos I had recorded a few times. The failing to save was intermittent, meaning that I would record 4 videos, for example, and the fifth one would randomly fail to save. These kind of errors make filming take much, much longer than it should. I couldn’t find a number to contact either, which makes things difficult when you have a scheduled shoot, because you can’t wait until tomorrow to get the tech issues resolved. I’d expect a little more support for paying customers.
I’m open to chatting through these issues and resolving them.
- Norton Five Ltd
- 67.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Norton Five Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Removal of length limit for all scripts $11.99
- Long scripts and add images $14.99
- Import image or logo $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.