A simple sequential story activity that helps to develop everyday language. Touch the screen or press a switch to watch an all too familiar sequence of events - “which remote do I need and why is it always the wrong one!?”
Simple clear graphics, relevant sound and a clear sequence of events make this story suitable for children with a range of learning difficulties.
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)
• Simple touch access
• Good simple and appropriate sound effects
• Develop language around a familiar everyday activity
• Bright clear graphics with bold outlines
• Lots of opportunity for discussion and language development
• Fun bright animated reward
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.