Telmediq Healthcare Communications Hub™
Telmediq is an enterprise cloud-based communications platform built specifically for healthcare. Our solution provides secure HIPAA compliant texting, an answering service, pager replacement, on-call schedules, and clinical integration with the EMR all on one easy to use platform.
Note: You must have an account enabled on Telmediq before you can use this application.
Main functions of our offering include:
• Unified Communications: Our mobile applications allow for real-time texting and voice communication between clinicians. Multimedia messaging with photos, voice, and attachments are supported as are the ability to record and deliver voicemails when clinicians are busy with patients.
• Reliable Messaging: Telmediq provides a persistent and reliable messaging layer that is able to deliver time sensitive messages to users on a multitude of delivery channels. Telmediq detects when a user’s device has data connectivity issues, and routes the message accordingly based on a user’s network conditions and availability.
• Directory Integration: Telmediq is seamlessly deployed and managed through the organizations existing Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Call Center Integration: The ability to send messages from the existing call center software and systems allows for rapid deployment with minimal disruption to existing call center workflow.
• On Call Scheduling: Telmediq has the leading on-call scheduling platform, including escalations, shared schedules, round-robin load balancing based on provider load, and more. In addition, we are the only communications platform that provides real-time integration with Amion, QGenda, Tangiers, as well as home grown and legacy scheduling platforms.
• Phone System Integration: Telmediq integrates with both SIP based and legacy (non SIP based) hospital phone platforms. We are the only communications provider that is able to support a transition strategy from legacy circuit switch PBX systems to the SIP domain.
• Clinical Integration: Telmediq provides Patient Centric Messaging – the ability to track all messages against a patient and have two-way synchronization with the EMR.
• Nurse Mobility: Existing nurse call systems can be mobilized for nurses through integration with room alarms as well as patient assignments.
iOS Release 3.19.3 - Week of Sept 21st
- Support for iOS 14.
- Patient Reach has been renamed Reach.
- Fixed an issue with alert volume while on a phone call being too low.
The Telmediq Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am confident that developers of medical applications including messengers and EMR really don’t care if these things work 100% of the time. Half the time I have to close the application and reopen it in order to get the message. 20% of the time I have to restart my phone. I have this app on two different phones and it works the same. About every seven days all of my old messages have to be re-deleted, and that can be upwards to 50 to 100 messages. Sometimes the refresh option is so slow I can’t send a reply. It’s not like I’m trying to work or anything. This app is terrible, it needs to be trashed. I’m sure the developers of Telmediq just took the money and ran. I gave it 2 stars because it works sometimes.
Developer Response ,
We would love to assist you further, please reach out to our Support Team at 888.364.9305 or by email at Support@Telmediq.com
Great but not perfect replacement
Overall I think this app works as intended. Only issue I have is sometimes pages and no new message pops up. Other times won’t refresh messages...keep getting network error msg that drives me nuts. Granted it could be related to hospital WiFi/network issues but have cellular data...so why this happens IDK. Otherwise stable app that we are using in our practice with about 15 people.
I wrote a review on this already but it looks like the deleted it. Classic. App frequently crashes, constantly telling me I have connection issues even though I’m connected to the WiFi or have strong cell reception. It hangs up frequently with images or even just typing a response at times. This is a horrible solution for medical practices and I highly urge you to not waste your time or money.
- SmartPager Systems Inc.
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Telmediq
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.