Are you a sports fan? Perhaps a tennis aficionado? Then you've found the definitive tennis experience on mobile you've been looking for!
Tennis Clash is a fast paced tennis game that fits all ages!
Controls are really simple and intuitive, you only need to swipe in order to play, leaving you able to even play it with only one hand if you want to.
But don't mistake it for being only a casual game! High tier gameplay can get really complex and becoming the best will require a lot of practice in order to master the game.
Tennis Clash Features:
- Play with your friends in fun real-time matches
- Amazing next-gen graphics
- Intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Enter real-time tournaments to challenge your skill against the best!
- Unlock amateur, semi-pro and pro tennis players
- Assemble the best available team: choose the best coach and fitness trainer for your squad!
- Unlock new arenas: Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Moscow and much more!
- You can subscribe for access to special Pro Pass rewards and perks, such as smashes
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to additional Pro Pass rewards for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/“one month” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
This update contains some quality of life improvements and fixes.
Stay tuned for upcoming events and features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Fun Competitive Game
I wasn’t gonna give this game 5 stars, because of all the nerfing they do, and the updates sometimes mess up my game play. It’s crazy, and you would have to play and see for yourself. But this tennis game, is really over all great and very fun, and competitive. I love it. Plus they give you gems, and you can buy better strings for your racket. So that’s a plus. But it is a money grabber as well. People spend lots of money trying to build up the characters faster, and buying upgrades strings, But.. you don’t know what your gonna get in these high priced bags, you can buy. You rarely get high quality bags when you win a match, Mostly common bags, are given out. But you do get some good bags. Well if you love the game of tennis, and love to play it. This is a great game to play, I play this more than any other game. And I never played a real game of tennis in my life, and I don’t even watch it. But I have watched some matches and I know some tennis players. But I didn’t have to be a tennis fan, to fall in love with this game. Well Good Luck, (Hint) Don’t waste gems on certain items, build em up and save em for when you really want something. I made that mistake, so do some research on the game before you spend money.
Fun but Frustrating!
There are lots of good things in this game like the controls and graphics/animation, but there are other things in the game that need to be fixed before they become too much for people to deal with and they delete the game! Top of the list: Match making. At first I was getting well balanced opponents and things were looking up, but before I could praise the game for it’s fairness in match making, things turned down south(for me, of course). After my first 10-15 games, I was constantly being matched against players 2x to 3x my skill level. The result was me getting obliterated every match and getting frustrated. It’s really not right when I am put up against an opponent who can blast the ball at the speed of light while my player is crawling slower than a snail trying to make a return. Your mismatched opponents are lighting fast who can hit the ball at unthinkable speeds while your helpless slow poke player is watching them celebrate after embarrassing you. The other thing, although not as big of a deal, that’s taking the fun away from the game is that there are too many prize bags/boxes to pay attention to. Just have one prize bag feature instead of presenting overwhelming amounts because the main menu is cluttered with so many prize features. The biggest issue that needs attention is matchmaking by far. Overall It’s a great game with lots of room for improvement. I will update my rating to 5 stars when matchmaking is taken care of.
Starts out pretty fun at first then gets really frustrating, to the point I’ve deleted the game a couple of times then returned after a while to see if certain issues have been resolved. I’ve won a fair amount of matches and my 5 players are a level 3-4 on average. I’ve reached a point where I can no longer gain ground prize coin wise to upgrade my attributes. I usually end up in lower entry fee matches that are supposedly capped but my mismatched opponent player cards on average show two rank levels above but their attributes show I should’ve blown them away. I target their less than features during play but it has no effect. It’s also aggravating when you watch your ball slow in midair when it shouldn’t have, allowing an opponent return. My losses increased with nylon string use which means you have to buy the upgrades to stay viable. Every now and then you get a bone (string upgrade) thrown at you when you win a tennis bag. I don’t spend real cash on games. I get it, there are no free apps. Someone has to be paid somewhere for all the coding, marketing, etc. Thus, my mixed emotions about these games.
Edit...I’m done, still putting me with higher ranked players (and lower valued attributes) in the least capped matches. Can’t win to unlock the higher entry level games to gain coins. My diamond count was 176 so the app is trying to get me to make a purchase. App deleted.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wildlife Studios Limited
- 257.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Premium Weekly Subscription 2 $4.99
- Special Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.