Terminal pro is most designed for a mobile device.you can manage UNIX/Linux servers from your iOS device with commands,
Terminal pro SSH for iPhone/iPad/iPod is client application in which you can connect with multiple server with Commands (Terminal pro)
- How to Access to Sudo and root commands
- How to Connect server with SSH
- How to SSH Console/Emulator
- How to Recent executed commands history
- How Easy to use and easy to configure server settings
- How to Allow to configure custom port
- How to Support website link working now
- How to Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, - Fedora, CentOS, Mac OSX etc- Supported almost all editors like Vi, vim, pico, nano and many more
- Support multiple connections simultaneously
- Terminal Emulation with editor and all standard terminal features
- Support to Import privates in multiple formats (RSA, DSA, Putty) using iTunes Sharing, Import from other apps and Clipboard (Copy/Paste)
- Organise servers by group, easy to manage many servers with commands
- Connect with any server which support with SSH2 or Telnet protocol using password or SSH Keys with commands
- Application work in all orientations (portrait and landscape)
- Key (RSA) Generation, Sharing via email, Clipboard
- Options to fully configure Terminal like background, foreground, cursor colour selection with commands
- Options to set Terminal size selection or auto resize terminal with commands
- Configurable port like use non-standard port etc 2202 etc with commands
- Builtin Passcode features
- Active connection counts indicator at App Badge
- Fully External/Bluetooth Keyboard supports with special Keys (CTRL, ESC etc)
- Copy/Paste support and easy text selection with terminal screen
- Application works with GPRS, EDGE, 3G or WIFI Network
- Local Notification alert when application about to terminate
- Recent section for Top 3 recently connected server, quick to reconnect
- Set initial command/script for each connection
i will wait your suggestions ,feedback and your welcome!
Minor Bug Fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What the hell...
This thing isn't a term emulator nor is it even a ssh/telnet client... it's just talking about them. This thing is a straight up scam!
Scam - avoid
This is not a terminal emulator. It’s basically just a document with a menu on top discussing linux commands in broken english.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.